Chapter 1 (A Day in the Life of Our Protagonists)

~~--Authors Note--~~

Hello all you fabulous, wonderful people we are back at it again with another book! This time there can be smut if you guys do (or don't) want it🤪😏. Werewolf ones won't be the only genre I will be making So if you guys are here for that again I'm sorry😭😔. Also, I don't think I'm gonna be able to update more than 1 book at a time like some other authors do, so we're doing this book by book. Also, images in here I don't own unless said otherwise And Finally I promise to try and update more often than the last book lol. Have a gorgetastic day, kick back dim the lights and enjoy the read! Also, if you are one of my friends that stumbled onto this book #BeTraumatized.

~~--End of Note--~~

Alex Smith

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Fruity: Yes

Likes: Video games, music, social media, 

Dislikes: fake ass bitches, homework, and broccoli

~~Chapter 1~~

(Alex POV)

I sit back and relax at my desk yawning at the sight of one of Ms. Atholon's long ass lectors on the smart board. I roll my eyes and doodle in my notebook putting my headphones on trying to make the class go by faster. I turn up my music and put my notebook away rolling my eyes as Atholon sets the homework on my desk and she glares at me. I give her a side eye and start to work on the assignment and get bored of it rather quickly. After class I leave school to get lunch and I eat the fast food in my car listening to the music and I let the nice cool ac blow on me as I relax in the car. I sit there soaking in the sunlight while I enjoy the juicy taste of the burger. I look out the window and see the same people hiding behind the trees by the fence hitting their vapes, the same girls in the corners judging everyone's outfits, and finally the same group of football boys hanging around tossing the football. Yeah, I'm starting to sound like the "Oh woe is I, I'm different and angsty" but I'm not, lol.

A/N

IDK where I was going with that lol.

I get out of my car and head back in for my last class then leave for the day. I walk into the library and get started on my homework, I pull my math out and work on it for some time and cheat a little when I don't know what I'm doing. After I finish that I head to the back of the library to see Sam sitting in the back on the phone with someone. I try to overhear but he sees me and rolls his eyes, "ugh sorry I gotta go" he hangs up the phone and looks at me with a face that's like 'what do you want'. "Well? What do you want Alex? Invading others' conversations isn't really nice of you." I turn around and walk away to hear him snickering. I sit on my phone for the rest of class and grab my stuff when school gets out for the day. As I walk over to my car, I run into my friend Victor, and we get talking for a bit about weekend plans and he pulls out his phone and we both pose for a photo before spring break. "See you next week bro!" I say smiling at him as I open my car door. "Right back atcha Alex! You should hop on the PlayStation after work, and we should play something later." I nod my head in agreement and get in my car waving goodbye.