Chapter 3 (First Day)

(Alex POV)

I wake up in a large bed rubbing my head trying to remember what happened. I was almost there; I grabbed my phone and it felt like I hit something then I woke up here... I look around the room and notice everything looks a little bigger than normal and the Poster on the wall looks off. It's a Markiplier Poster but he isn't human. "What the hell is this?" I get up and read the note I found on the bedside table. I unfold it and slide my phone into my pocket as my eyes skim the page. I get confused and a little concerned when I cross the word "Human", I think to myself 'Why would they have to specify that? That's fucking weird' I get off the bed and make my way to the door and open it and after stepping out and my eyes adjust to the dark, I look around for the door to leave and stop dead in my tracks....

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck is that... I drop my phone and try to grab it "Shit" I mumble, and I see the lion's ear twitch and I cover my mouth. I see the doorway and as I am about to cross into the next room, I hear a creak and my blood runs cold. I turn around to see him standing up mere feet away from me. "Hey" he says kinda awkwardly. I glance at the door 'I can make that I just gotta catch him off guard'. I look back towards him. "H-Hey" I sputter back and immediately bolt for the door I grab the handle and wrench on it harder realizing its locked. I look back in fear to see him standing in the doorway with a semi sad face and he slowly walks over with his hands? Paws? Whatever they are in the air. "Hey, it's okay I don't want to hurt you I just want to help you I promise" he says as he holds his hand...Paw out. I look at it up at him then back to the hand... "I-I'm not in my world, am I?"

He shakes his head and I just stand there trying to process it and he grabs my arm slowly and brings me back to the room with that poster and lays me in the bed and explains we can talk in the morning if I'm up for it. I lay in the bed for what seems like eternity until I finally fell asleep. I wake up the next morning to see clothes laid out on the chair in the room and smell the most amazing thing ever. I changed into the clothes left, it's hoodie and sweatpants. The sweatpants fit but I think the hoodie is his because it is a little on the bigger side. I leave my phone in the room and head out to the kitchen to see the black and grey lion standing in front of the stove cooking bacon and eggs.

"Good morning..." I manage to get out and he turns around and smiles at me warmly. "Morning, hope you're hungry. How'd you sleep last night? Was it too warm?" I rub my eyes and nod my head slowly "good" I make my way to the table and watch him not breaking my gaze but something about him just makes me feel relaxed, or safe even. He finishes cooking and walks over with plates for the both of us and I start eating and he starts shortly after. "Thanks for saving me" He looks up at me "No problem, so do you remember anything?" I shake my head no and he nods his head signaling that he understands. I explained to him how I was on my way to the cabin, and how I looked away for a second and ended up hitting something and woke up in the bed in that one room. He just nods his head and tries to understand. "What's your name?" He asks as he finishes his food. "Alex, you?" "Tony". He offers to take my plate and I let him and stare at his body. It's so well defined he's so tall and looks kinda buff, wait why am I staring at him?

I look back at the table and get up and walk past him and sit in the living room leaning on the armrest of the couch. I pull out my phone and before I attempt to text someone, I look at the top and sigh with defeat as my phone notifies me saying No SIM Card Detected. I pull out the SIM card slot to see if it's still there. 😑bruh, the fuck? The card is still there so it might be because of the new world thing. I look up to see the lion... See Tony sitting on the chair next to me looking at me. "So... How are you doing?" He ponders scratching the back of his head. "Honestly, I don't know... Like so far still confused and scared I'll never see people I care about again but. What if this was meant to be?... You know what I'm going to try and look on the bright side of the situation" 😌 He smiles and nods his head. "Well, if there's anything you need just let me know I'm going to be in the weight room upstairs if you need me just let me know." I nod my head and after he leaves, I get up and wander the house.

After walking around the living room and kitchen I go upstairs and find a second bathroom. I walk in, do my business bla bla bla and wash my hands after heading out. I find his office and I still am having a hard time grasping the fact that everything is a little bit bigger. Not by much, but just enough to notice it. 2 rooms left up here. I walk in and see his bedroom and sigh with relaxation as I lay in his bed for a second to feel how soft it is. I look around his room admiring the set-up of his room.

I walk out and get to the last door figuring it must be the weight room

I walk out and get to the last door figuring it must be the weight room. I open the door a crack and see him lifting heavy looking weights and I just stare at him lifting them up and down watching his focused face and look at him all over. Before I can keep looking, I see his head turn over towards the door and I quickly shut it and head back downstairs to try and watch TV.

He comes back down after a bit and sits next to me, and I just stare at him looking at how tall he is and how well built he looks, and I hold my hand out to his mane and touch it. I pull my hand back when he glances at me, "hehe you want to pet it?" I pet his mane and he sighs with relaxation and leans on me as he starts purring. "You like this?" I ask as I keep going faster. I sit there petting his mane and I start rubbing his back after a while and he falls asleep snoring lightly. I look outside and back at him... I sneak out from under him sliding a throw pillow in my place and quietly head to the door.

After Walking outside, I find the road and walk down the driveway down to the end by the mailbox. I grab the mail and breathe in the fresh air looking around and see the spot in the ditch where my car once was. "Damn, it's gone already, that was fast." "Yea you could say that." I turn around to be greeted with him right behind me. "Fuck! Don't sneak up on me" I huff and cross my arms. He crosses his arms and mimics me causing me to break my frown into a little grin and I hand him the mail and we start walking back to the house. "So, what do you do for work?" I look at him and he smiles at me. "Retail, how about you?" He yawns a little and looks back at me. "I work in an office looking at contracts with company relations to see if they are good enough or not." "Ah, interesting" I responded while we walked in through the door. After we get back into the house, I get the Wi-Fi password from the router and sit on my phone for a couple of hours.

After some time I start to smell this really good mouthwatering scent. I open the door and walk into the kitchen to see him on the phone with someone as he cooks dinner. "-ow it's short notice but I can't go on the trip with you something came up at home I have someone over and I can't really leave them alone for a couple of days." I kind frown a little, I didn't ruin plans for a trip he was going on, did I? "Are you sure, you need an assistant that badly you're letting me bring him?" He questions very confused. He finishes the phone call and turns around, "Oh! Didn't hear you come in, how much of that did you hear?" "Most of it, I'm not ruining your plans, am I?" He smiles warmly at me and grabs my hand. "No, not at all. You can come with we just gotta disguise you a little." He lets go of me and I feel a little sad as he turns back around. I smile back and stand next to him. "Need any help?"

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story so far. I'm really enjoying it too. If the pacing and othr stuff seems weird I make these stories mostly up as I go😅 lol. Might have a love triangle or some cliché bullshit like that.