Chapter 6 (Trip shenanigans Pt.2)

Authors note

Hey guys sorry it's been so long... Hey at least the chapter is out now

I'm basically done with finals, so I have the better part of half a month to get some more content out... hmm maybe a Christmas special idk lol. anyways here's the chapter.

(Mark POV)

We go down the elevator and make our way down to the lobby and swipe our keycard and open the door to the pool room. After walking in Alex heads into the pool followed by Tony and I jump in after they get in splashing them and Alex glares at me while moving the hair out of his eyes and Tony splashes me and we both laugh.

 After walking in Alex heads into the pool followed by Tony and I jump in after they get in splashing them and Alex glares at me while moving the hair out of his eyes and Tony splashes me and we both laugh

After swimming around for a bit Alex sneaks over to the hot tub and relaxes and Tony gets up from under the water and looks around the pool. "Where's Alex?" He Asks while crossing his arms. "Go look for him, he's still here" I snicker back at him. As he turns around away from me, I jump on him and cover his eyes. "Guess who!?" He throws his arms back and grabs me and tosses me into the water. I swim back up and splash him while he laughs "you're no fun" he mocks me a little and I roll my eyes and go to the hot tub. Alex looks up and smiles a little at me and scoots away as I sit down. I look over at him and he looks away. "Hey Alex? What was your world like?" He looks at me while yawning a little and starts explaining. "Well pretty much your world but everyone there looks more like me kinda, planet is still the same there are some subtle differences though. Some things here are a little bit bigger and a couple brands/logos are a little different. So, you are like Tony's boss, right? So, what do you do?" I nod my head at him while smiling. "I just manage the company's contracts with other businesses" After some time he gets up again grabbing a towel and starts drying off. I grab 2 and throw one at Tony when climbs out of the pool.

As we walk back to our room Alex yawns and stretches his arms out and after he dries off completely he grabs his clothes and goes into the bathroom to change and Tony and I undress in the main room and finish drying off and I slide up my boxer and peek over at him a little bit and we lock eyes and I smirk while he on the other hand rolls his eyes and smiles when Alex walks out of the bathroom. Alex sits on the bed and pulls out his phone and hits it against his hand and he sighs and sets it on the nightstand and looks over at Tony. "Could I get a phone? This one doesn't really work here" Tony lays on the bed next to him and yawns "Sure thing, that's a good idea in case I need to get ahold of you." I lay in my bed and hear Alex shutting the lights off and I roll over and watch him scoot closer to Tony and he falls asleep with his head resting on Tony's arm. Tony's gaze goes from Alex over to me and narrows his eyes and pulls Alex closer to himself. I roll back over and fall asleep shortly after.

(Tony POV)

I yawn and smile at Alex as he sleeps and I look over to Mark and narrow my eyes after noticing he's looking at Alex and not me, I pull Alex closer and huff and fall asleep after Mark rolls over.