Chapter 4 (Shopping vibes)

(Tony POV)

Alex helps me make dinner by putting the pasta in the pot and making sure it doesn't overcook while I finish cooking the chicken and the sauce for the Alfredo. After we strain the pasta, he puts the sauce in the pot, and I grab the bowls and glasses as he sits at the table. I go to the fridge and open the door. "Hey, what do you want to drink?" He turns his head to me and shrugs his shoulders and I grab the jug of milk and go back to the table, and I sit down and serve us dinner as he pours us our drinks. We eat for a couple minutes, and he stops setting his fork down and glances at me.

"So, what happened to the humans on this planet? Did we even exist somehow, I mean you know what they are because you could tell I was one." He questions me and crosses his arms and I put my glass down and stare at him. "Well, they used to live here on this planet but after a couple of hundreds of years they all just kinda left. They either left on the travel rockets, which never came back, or stayed here and slowly died off, going "extinct" on this planet." He sits there processing it and goes back to eating. After we finish, we put our dishes away.

He goes to the bathroom and after about half an hour he comes back out with a towel wrapped around his waist and looks up at me, "hey could I get some more clothes?" he asks as dries his feet on the carpet. I motion him to follow, and I take him to my room and hand him a pair of shorts and tee shirt. He goes off to his room to get dressed and I head into the bathroom to take a shower, I slide his dirty clothes next to the door with my foot and strip down while I wait for the shower to warm up a little. I put my hand in the shower feeling the nice warm water drip on me. I open the shower door a little more and step in grabbing the shampoo and lather it on my mane letting it get full of suds. After rinsing that out I grab the body wash and lather it all over my body and sigh with relaxation.

~~--Shitty Spice Scene--~~

As I rinse off, I wrap my hand around my dick and start rubbing up and my shaft. "Fuck~" I start jerking off while rubbing my chest and Alex shows up in my mind. I think of his face, his warm smile, his soft body, fluffy hair. I jerk harder and fondle my balls as I start getting closer and cum all over my chest.

~~--Shitty Spice over--~~

I turn back to face the shower and wipe my cum off and get out of the shower and grab a towel. I dry off and go back to my room and start drying off and slip my legs through a pair of dark blue boxers and pull them up. I look around for my brush and head to the living room to grab it. I go down the stairs and pass Alex sitting on the couch, after grabbing it I quickly brush out my mane and smile at him. He looks at me up and down and walks past me scratching under my chin and I blush. He goes into the kitchen for a snack and opens the fridge. I go up behind him. "Whatcha getting?" I say tilting my head a little as I look in the fridge. "Eh, I don't know. Also, can you turn up the heat in my room? It's a little cold?" "Sure thing, tomorrow we're gonna go to the mall and get you some clothes and other stuff, okay?"

He smiles at me, and I turn up the heat in his room a little and take the dirty clothes down to the laundry room and go to bed afterwards. I shut the door and turn the light off and climb into my bed and turn the TV on and put on some rain noise and roll over grabbing a pillow to snuggle into and I yawn. I stare out the window getting more and more tired. He's actually a little cute, I hope he stays.

~~~~----------------------------------~~~~

(Alex POV)

I lay in my bed unable to sleep so I rolled over and climbed out of bed and went downstairs and turned the TV on low. I tried logging into my YouTube account, and everything was there but... It was made for their world. After a while I start to get tired and lay on the couch and start falling asleep. As my eyes close I see a familiar silhouette of him, and I fall asleep as he picks me up.