Chapter 5 (Trip Shenanigans)

(Tony POV)

After I say goodnight to him, I finish packing my bag and lay down setting an alarm. I look at my phone seeing a text from Mark, Hey You and your friend should be ready around 8, we'll be heading to the airport then. I responded with a thumbs up and set my alarm for 7 o'clock. I set my phone down and fall asleep.

~~---------------~~

I wake up to see Alex standing in front of my bed rubbing his eyes looking at me. I can tell his gaze isn't just on my eyes and I pull up the covers. "Your alarm was going off, so I figured I'd shut it off for you and wake you up." After Thanking him he leaves, and I go to hop in the shower really quick and I see him sneak in to quickly brush his teeth. Thankfully my curtains are solid colored so he can't see in at all and after he walks out, I shut the shower off and dry off and go back to my room and get dressed.

 Thankfully my curtains are solid colored so he can't see in at all and after he walks out, I shut the shower off and dry off and go back to my room and get dressed

After I finish slipping my shoes on, I walk out to the living room and turn on the news to watch with Alex while we wait.

"And that's how the weather looks for the next week back to you Julica" ... "Thanks Rosie! In other news people are still searching for the owner of the black sedan in the photo here." It pulls up a photo of Alex's car in a junkyard and our eyes go wide a little and we stare at each other. "The vehicle is by design the same as normal, just a little bit smaller than it should be and several things in the car were confusing the towing company that retrieved it. Stuff that appears to be heavily outdated and some items looking completely different on the labeling and a handful of items never being sold here in the states. If the owner of this mysterious car wants to come forward, we'd be happy to do an anonymous interview😌... That's all for today! Once again don't be Bemused it's just the news, Rosie and Julica signing off!"

We both sit there in shock staring at each other. "Well... that was interesting." I say while looking back at him. He looks back at me and smiles," Well they found the car, but they were too stupid to ask you any questions about that, it literally happened outside of your place, trust me we're good." He says while crossing his arms. I shrug my shoulders and he put on his mask and sunglasses as we see the car pull up.

We both walk outside, and the driver puts our bags in the trunk and Alex thanks the driver and we both get in and I look up to see Mark and Alex locking eyes. Mark holds his hand up to Alex while smiling, "Hey there! I'm Mark" He makes a wide smile and Alex extends his hand out and shakes it "Alex, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too ready for the trip you two?" He asks changing his gaze from Alex back to me. "Yes, sir and thanks again for letting me bring him he can just stay in the hotel room while we are gone, if need be, I just can't leave him alone right now" I rub Alex's hand a little and he pulls his hand away and I see a small glare from the side of his glasses as flicks my hand a little and snickers quietly. The drive goes by no issues Alex takes my phone and listens to some music while staring out the window. "So, what's up with all of that?" Mark gestures towards Alex's outfit. "Oh, he's just kind of self-conscious and doesn't really like to show himself." "Ohhh alright," Mark quickly looks him up and down." Well, He's kinda cute too." He winks at me, and I huff. No Alex is mine Mark doesn't get to have him... Did I just say he's mine? I look over at him and smile. Well, that would be kind of nice.

We get to the airport and get into the private jet and Alex stretches out in the seat and I sit in the row Behind him, and Mark sits next to me. "Hey there cutie~" I look over at Mark and he smiles while lifting the arm rest and scoots closer to me. "Hey Mark, you do know that time we hooked up was just a one and done right?" He sighs and crosses his arms. "Yea but I think we could try and rekindle that old flame... I miss having you over~" I blush a little and turn away from him pulling my phone out and he whines. While turning away. After about half an hour I feel a tapping on my phone, and I look up to see Alex poking his head between the seats. "Could I get a phone? This one doesn't work anymore." I smile and nod my head at him ruffling his hair under the hoodie. "Sure, thing we can pick one out if we have time on this trip or when we get back." He nods his head and sits back in his seat, and I recline mine and fall asleep.

After a couple of hours, I feel the plane starting to land and yawn while stretching out. I look up to see Alex lifting his glasses to rub his eyes a little and put them back down. Mark stretches out and gets up grabbing his luggage and me and Alex do the same. After getting off the plane we get into the car and head on over to the hotel to drop our stuff off before dinner. Alex looks out the window with awe seeing the big city and Mark watches him. "It's his first time in the city." I explain looking from Alex over to Mark. Mark smiles and nods while looking at his watch. Maybe after the meeting tomorrow if there's time, we could always do a little sightseeing. "Sure, that sounds fun!" Alex says while turning around to face Mark. We get to the hotel and head up to our room to find 2 beds. "Alex, do you want to share a bed? You okay with that, those pull-out couches aren't that comfy." I ask as I set my bag down and plug in my chargers. "Yea those kinda look like shit I'd rather sleep in a bed." He responds while unfolding the couch to give a quick peak and quickly folds it back up. Mark sets his chargers out and we grab our phones and Mark and I grab our wallets and we head out.

(Alex POV)

I stare out the windows as we make our way back down to the lobby and towards the car. I stay close and Mark slows down so he's next to me and keeps pace, so he walks next to me, but I roll my eyes and walk faster beating him to the car and I shut the door behind me, and he opens the door and he and Tony get in while Tony snickers. We go to an Olive Garden, and I sit on one side of the booth and Mark ends up beating Tony to it, so Tony sits across from me, and I cross my arms. After ordering I pull out my phone and play on it and Mark scoots closer. "Whatcha doing?" I just mumble and he holds a claw to the mask and pulls it down. "I can't hear you when you mu-..." He looks at me and let's go and shoots a glance at Tony and we all just sit there staring at each other. "Okay here's you Garlic bread guys, enjoy your food!" The waiter drops off the garlic bread, plates and salad. "So, you want to know what's going on I guess?" I asked. He nods his head, and I grab a breadstick and salad and load it on my plate as I start to tell the story of my arrival.

I finish the story as the food starts showing up at the table, and Mark sits there trying to understand it all. I snicker at him and start eating my food while Tony does the same. Mark starts eating and after dinner we get back in the car and I take my glasses off and pull my hoodie down and Mark looks at me and stares. "Awwwww so cute." I sigh and roll my eyes and purposely ignore him. We get back to the hotel and I pull my hoodie back up and after going to our room the other two lay on the bed and I lay down on the bed next to Tony, but I leave a gap between us. After about 20 minutes Mark sits up. "Who wants to go to the pool? I have access to the private one for platinum members." I look over at Tony and my eyes light up. "Tony lets go it sounds fun!" He sighs and smiles sure, "Sure that sounds refreshing." Mark goes to the bathroom to change, and Tony and I look away from each other. "Tony what am I gonna wear I don't have any swimming trunks" He taps my shoulders and I turn around to see him in his boxers and he holds up a pair that looks like would fit me and explains that he got me a pair after seeing my pants size. I grab them and we turn back around and finish changing. When we finish, I turn back around to see Mark and Tony in their swimming trunks. They have their shirts off and I can see their abs and biceps... they look so firm; my gaze unintentionally goes down and I see their bulges and look back to see Tony trying to cover it with his tail and Mark smirks. 'Shit they saw that. Well, the pool will still be fun, I guess.