027

mamswantsdinero [8:33 AM]

mamswantsdinero
[8:33 AM]

hello!

would you be interested
in-

don't even.

HOW DID YOU DO
THAT???

that's for me to know and
for you to never find out 🤣

ugh this was such
a waste of time

wait look
i have an idea.

a business proposal

...

i am listening

we can make a business
where we make dupe
starbucks called mooncups ,
make it a big café chain
and boom! we get money. and
you stop trying to scam me.

and how are we going
to divide the earnings? 😒

20% for me 80% for you cuz
you won't leave me alone
if i give myself more
than that 💀

5%

WHAT

19%.

10%

15% or nothing

UGH deal 😕

you come up with a design

we haven't even opened
the café and you are already
overworking your only
staff member  💀

it was your idea! not mine!

ok fine i will do the design
and you tell levi to stop
being a lil shit and to
check his dms  😐

WHAT ?
he hasn't even contacted you?

wdym?

he hasn't come our from
his room FOR LIKE
THREE DAYS since that
stupid gacha game
came out 💀💀💀

stupid gacha game?

which one?

there are a lot that
fit this category.

i think it was called category
of myths THE gacha

the in caps ?

yes

WHAT THE HELL

THIS IDIOT ?💀

i am gonna call him brb

good luck....comrade
[seen at 9:02 AM]

//////////////

"I cannot believe that this guy is ignoring me for that stupid fucking game of all games? And the devs came up with a GACHA version of all things?!" I yelled at no one in particular. Next thing I did was to call him without a second of hesitation.

The phone rang three times before it was picked.
"Huh? What are you calling me for?" Levi's disinterest voice was heard.

"YOU IDIOT?"

"HUH? WHAT IS THAT FOR?" His interest in the conversation quickly escalated after he heard my yell.

"STOP. DELETE THIS GAME BEFORE THE INCELS GET TO YOU."

"Incels? All I have met are these weird dudes who talk about their failed social interactions. Things like 'Am I the asshole for telling the cashier that they need to know more about the War of Roses during 15th century because the name of the shop had a reference to it that no one but I got and even the owner of the shop didn't know. In fact they said that the name is referenced after their dead grandma who loved red roses and not to the heraldic symbol of one of the two royal houses -the red rose of Lancaster.'."

"NOOO! THE REDDITORS GOT TO YOU. RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" I panicky yelled at the phone.

"Eh? I see nothing wrong with this...Y/N, are you alright?" Levi ever the blissfully ignorant replied.

"THINK ABOUT RURI HANA! DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD SUPPORT YOUR BEHAVIOUR IF YOU BECAME A REDDIT INCEL?"

"Ruri would support me in anythin- Wait..." Levi coughed a bunch of times. And suddenly with the power of something ancient, something magical, a new found miracle, he regained his senses. "The power of friendship..." He mumbled in a daze. "Y/N! You saved me! You saved me and my honour! Thank you....you are a true friend..."

"I can't believe that you are friend-zoning me even know..." I mumbled quietly.

"Huh, what did you say?"

"I am so happy for you!"

"Thank you....my friend." I hung up.

///////////////

guys! important question!!!! how would you feel if i make a second part of this book where after the events in the textfic y/n becomes an exchange student? it's important to ask because there is this character whose appearance will change drastically if y/n isn't the exchange student.. please let me know if you would like this.

the game levi got into in this chapter is inspired by a real life game. can you guess which one? ( hint: there is actually no gacha in it. 💀)

have a nice day! till the next chapter! 🐭