045 [SPECIAL]

this is the last part of the merman!levi special!because we will be soon moving to the second book i thought it would be best to finish this au before i completely forget about it

because we will be soon moving to the second book i thought it would be best to finish this au before i completely forget about it. 😭

////////////

The human world was beautiful, that much Leviathan saw. It was innovative, adaptable and very very cruel, he found out.

"Prince Gaston has come from far away with the intent to ask for your marriage, princess." the royal advisor said.

Levi couldn't see well from where he was hiding but he could definitely feel his dearest's sadness and anger. His eyes darted to the figure of the man who was daring to take his Y/N. The man did not look kind. In fact he looked like the type to want the princess's castle and country instead of her heart.

And the merman could not let this happen.

The purple-haired man looked around and with delight found out that this 'Gaston' was standing right near a vase. He raised his hand and using his water magic he spilt water on the prince's head.

"What?! What was that?!" The prince looked around in anger. "Is this some kind of a joke?!" He comically stood in front of Y/N to defend her. "Go behind me, princess. I will protect you!"

The girl on the other hand looked unamused. "Seems like our country doesn't want him here." She turned to the advisor.

"Well I never wanted to come here either! Your country is ugly by the way!" He stormed off.

/////////////

"He seemed really awful." The girl turned towards the voice of her friend. She giggled softly.

"Thank you, Levi."

"T-thank me? For what...?" He fidged nervously with his hands. There is no way she knew, right?! In response the princess smiled knowingly in his direction.

"Anyway, I was looking at the town's events this week..." Leviathan looked at her curiously wondering where she was going with this. "You are new here so...I thought I could show you around? If you don't mind?"

"Sure! I wouldn't mind!"

/////////////

And not even an hour later the two were walking hand in hand to the town's square. The path was peaceful and the green around them helped calm both of them.

The town was bustling with activity. People selling vegetables and fruits, while others offered handmade goodies. The musicians who often occupied the centre of the town were playing on instruments.