037

////////////

////////////

It was the last day of school. Finally. Summer was a day away and the summer sky looked more blue than ever. I quickly got myself ready for the day. It wasn't going to be a big deal - just a graduation ceremony for everyone from each grade.

I sighed and continued walking. On my way to school there was a slight stop I had to make - at the flower shop. It was traditional in a way to give flowers to your homeroom teacher. And if I could I would have skipped today and just slept however my parents did not let me do that. So I walked half-asleep to the place.

///////////

The smell of the shop was strong. It was surrounded and filled with flowers after all. I looked at the flowers trying to decide which one to get. And of course, trying to not sneeze.

"AAAH-CHOO!" I sneezed way more loudly that I wanted and looked around in embarrassment hoping nobody heard me. There was no one. I sighed in relief.

"Bless you." A calm and composed voice said. I jumped three feet in the air. My face turned towards the source of the voice and my eyes were met with the tall form of a young man. He wore a hat that hid half of his face but based on his green hair and what little I could see he looked pretty.

'Damn. Just my kind of luck.' I thought while sulking over the fact this gorgeous man caught me sneezing my guts out.

"Thank you..." I quietly said.

"Who are you shopping for?" He curiously asked.

"For my homeroom teacher...my class has a tradition to give her flowers for the last day of school. And today we graduate...so I need to pick the best." I softly said. My eyes darted between him and the flowers.

"You must really like that teacher." He chuckled and raised one of his hands to hide his mouth. He was acting very polite.

"Is that how it seems?" I wondered. "I guess I do like her. She is the type to slander out loud the troublemakers students which is kinda funny. Not very good at teaching though...But I am graduating so it couldn't have been that bad!" I smiled in his direction.

"Congratulations, miss. Are you planning on going to university?" He asked me. The mysterious man was asking way too many questions. However I didn't mind answering. I felt dizzy as if someone was manipulating me to answer honestly.

"I have to. I don't know where, though." I sighed in mild distress.

"Maybe you will soon find the perfect place."

"You are a positive person. Thank you, though. I feel calmer now." I only half-lied. He smiled a knowing smile.

He stepped to the exit of the shop. "By the way irises are commonly used for graduation days. So, give her sunflowers and blue hydrangeas They symbolise gratitude and the yellow is a sign of joy and success." I stared at him.

"Oh...I will. Thanks for the suggestion." I extended my hand to the beautiful flowers to pick the perfect ones.

"No problem, Y/N."

My hand froze. He was already out so I couldn't run after him.

How did he know my name?

/////////
leviachan 💜
[9:30 AM]

so?

second time you are starting
this conversation with 'so' if you
do this one more time
i will find you.

I MEANT

HIII WHATS UP 😍😍
😍😊😊😊⁉️⁉️

ooc 💀

literally stfu 😕

to answer your question
the cerenomy hasn't even started.

they said 9 am yet here we all
just standing like idiots 🕺🕺
🕺🕺🕺

they said 9 am yet here we all just standing like idiots 🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

me with my fit 🔥🔥🔥

wow these hats weren't a
myth then?!

yes and guess what
WE ARE THROWING THEM
IN THE AIR!!!!!

i wanna cry
i actually already cried
but for some reason my
tears made for a better makeup
than anything could've so 🔥

OHH HAVE FUN THEN !!!!!

THANKS I PROBABLY WON'T !!!

shut up and take the blessing 💀

damn okay i will ig 😖

✨✨✨✨✨

gtg now music is starting 🔥

bye y/n! good luck!
[seen at 10:00 AM]

///////////

when u are searching for "friends blue header" in pinterest for levi's debut in the second book and all headers have people kissing on them 🔥 canon.

hope you enjoyed this chapter and till the next one!! have a mice day! 🐭