epilogue

/////////////

/////////////

"You should probably do something about this..." My mom held the R.A.D. acceptance in her hand.
I looked at her while munching loudly on my cereal. "Why? It seems like a total scam."

"Well...I can see why you would think that but if such an elite school accepted you and if they are actually...real, then it would be a great opportunity for you." She nodded to herself as if to agree with what she was saying. "Also..."

"Also...?"

"They left a number here."

"I am not calling the scam school, mom!"

"It says here that if you have more questions you are welcome to call them, though!" She continued speaking without listening.

"And?"

"What do you mean 'and?'? You should call them!"

"I have nothing to ask the scam school. Do you think it is real and they like teach you how to scam? Like I call them and suddenly my whole bank is theirs." I wondered as I stood up and cleaned after myself.

"Y/N, you don't even have a bank."

"Yeah! Not anymore!" My mom sighed at my words. "Anyway, I am going to the stationary shop." No response.

"Mom?"

She was staring at the R.A.D. letter.

"Mom???"

"Oh...sure." She didn't even look in my direction before answering me. I looked at her once more before walking out.

//////////

I took out my keys and unlocked the heavy door. The atmosphere was warm unlike the cold weather outside and I sighed in content.

"Mom, you won't believe what happened at the store! This dog jumped on me, bit me and the owner didn't even apologise! They just looked at me weirdly. And by 'they' I mean both the dog and the owner! Can you believe-"

"Shhh, I am on a call." I immediately got interrupted.

"Huh, with who?" I leaned on the kitchen's counter and took an apple from the fridge.

"Shhh!" I immediately got shut down again.

"Okay, okay!" I gave up.

My mom send a sweet smile at me before I left the kitchen. I grimaced in confusion.

//////////

hi, guys !!! we are finally at the end of the book! it's crazy! apparently yesterday was the 5th month anniversary of the book? or 4th? or 6th? 8th june, july, august, september, october, 8th november? now, it's 9th. i am a bit confused.

the second book is out! go check it if you want.

i feel like i will cry.

here is a little preview of the book's first chapter!

/////////////

"You think she is dead? 

"Her heart is beating I wouldn't think so."

"Huh? What does that have to do with anything?!"

"It's how humans work, you idiot."

I heard the voices before I woke up. Before I opened my eyes and was met with a dimly lit courtroom. And colourful lights. Which is not the best way to wake up. My eyes didn't know whether they should adjust to the dark room I was in or to the lights that were visible when you look at the window.

I quickly sat up and straighten my posture. To make good impression to my kidnappers, of course. Why else?

"Oh, you are wake! I was beginning to think that something went wrong in the teleportation!"

////////////

see you there, i guess?

goodbye for now. :)