My mark

"Ethan's point of view,"

"What are you doing? Mr.Woods," As soon as I approached her, she put her hand out to stop me.
After all, I'm her spouse; I have every right to be close to her. So why does she have such difficulty approaching me?

Have you forgotten that she loves someone else and feels nothing about you? My subconscious amplified my rage even more.
It enraged me when Stella revealed to me that she had fallen in love with someone else and had even been planning to marry him before she met me.

She shouldn't be speaking like this in front of me. Has she forgotten that she is discussing her ex-boyfriend with her husband?
But you also treated her the same way. Also, you discussed your ex-girlfriend with her.

Well, stop with the nonsense. Don't you know I don't have a girlfriend and that I was only lying to make her envious?
Yet Stella is unaware of this; she believes your comments to be true and believes I truly loved a girl.
I am so annoyed by my irrational thinking.

Yet, it's also possible that she's fabricating a story to make you envious. She has no feelings for me, so why would she do this? I wanted to know how she felt about me by making her jealous, but unfortunately, she has other men in her heart and has no feelings for me.
I haven't met her boyfriend, and all I know about him is that he is very attentive to her.

Huh, worry, my foot. I would have punched her lover in the face until his face turned blue if he had crossed in front of me at this point.
So, why are you so angry? My subconscious desires to know.
What good explanation should I now present to my subconscious so that it no longer irritates me and becomes fully convinced?

Stella was praising her lover, and I don't even know why I am so upset about it. She never gave me compliments. She is my wife, and I will become enraged if she thinks of anyone else. I have to assert my authority over her and let her know that, as just her husband, I am the only one with authority over her. I felt pressured by my male ego to assert my authority over Stella.

"Please, Mr.Woods, leave." To avoid me, she started taking steps backward.

"Mrs. Woods, I know you miss your boyfriend a lot, which is why I'm trying to make sure you don't miss him too much." My gaze landed on her neck posture.

"I believe that this place would be perfect for Ethan Woods' marking," I noted her neck.

"What exactly are you saying?" She cast perplexed glances in my direction.

"Soon, you will understand." I firmly grasped her neck with one hand while holding both of her hands in the other and keeping them on her hips. She was trembling because of sensing my proximity to her. To moisten her throat, she moved the saliva in her mouth up and down.

She seemed to want to feel my lips on her when I watched her moving adam apple. Because I knew she wouldn't let me do what I wanted to so simply. I gripped her neck so hard that she could not move it, even if she had wanted to.
My entire body tingled as soon as my lips contacted her neck's delicate skin. I mistakenly believed that only her lips were sweet and soft, but she also had a very silky neck.

I wish I could taste her entire body. I kept being drawn to her by the fragrance of vanilla emanating from her body.
It amazed me that she did not try to stop me as I kept sucking her neck with my lips.
She stood in front of me like a lifeless effigy with her eyes tightly closed. I might have assumed she was unconscious by this point if her body had not been quivering and her breathing had not been rapid.

Why is her heart pounding so quickly, though? Does she have any special feelings for me? I released her hands from my grasp after I was certain that I had made my mark on her neck.

"Mrs. Woods, you won't miss your boyfriend anymore," I whispered in her ear.
"And if you miss him again, tell me; I can think of plenty of methods to make you not even slightly miss your boyfriend."
Her skin was turning a tomato-red color. My intense need to taste her cheeks was emerging.

"What do you think you are, Mr. Woods?" She gave me a furious look.

"Stella Parker's husband," As soon as I noticed the hickey mark on her neck, my male ego was ecstatic.

"There is merely a marriage contract between us; you are nothing to me." Her fury had caused her eyes to grow red.

"You are my wife, so I don't give a damn about any contract."
Why does she object to my touching her so much? Now I see why she included such odd clauses in our contract. She still desires to just have loyalty to her boyfriend. She just saw this marriage to save her business.

Yet your grandmother was another reason you married her. Since learning about her lover, why are you acting so furiously? My subconscious is curious about why I'm angry. I'm feeling envious of her lover. After all, she is with me; how can she think about someone else?
If Ethan Woods won't let anyone touch his possessions, then there's no way I'll let anyone touch my wife.

Why don't you tell her this, then?
Wow, it's that easy. How can I tell her I am envious of her lover when I know she will laugh at me after hearing me out?
I can not speak to her.

"You didn't do it well, Mr. Woods. As soon as I get back from this place, I'll take legal action against you." She placed a hand on her neck.

"You have complete freedom. I don't give a damn, Mrs. Woods. I suppose you didn't like it when I touched you, but I'm sure your boyfriend was making you happy by touching you in a special place." I'm furious with her right now.

"Stop with your nonsense, Mr. Woods." I caught her hand in the air as she attempted to slap me.

"Mrs. Woods, please don't even consider doing that." She kept attempting to get my hold off of her hand. But I will not release her hand so quickly.
I don't understand why she is so irate after what I said.
She is my wife, and if I leave my hickey mark on her neck, why does she have a serious problem.

After three to four days, this mark will heal on its own. I want to permanently mark Stella with my name. Yet because I believe that our relationship is simply contractual, my emotions become trapped inside of me.
I have no authority over her because she is my contracted wife. As soon as I recognized this, I let go of her hand.