6. Throw a party

"LUCIA WAKE THE FUCK UP

"LUCIA WAKE THE FUCK UP." Lio yelled into my ear.

His been trying to wake me up for the past ten minutes screaming my name and telling me to get my ass off the bed.

I snuggled more into my pillow and blanket as I ignored him.

It's been two days since the movie night and the Lombardi's who I found out to be dad's best friends family, and will stay over for the summer break.

I found out Aly had a cute puppy named Charlie but we call him Cookie, he's so adorable. I love him, I love animals in general.

"Fine then if you're not gonna wake up I'll find another way to wake you up

"Fine then if you're not gonna wake up I'll find another way to wake you up." I heard him huff and storm out of my room.

I sighed in relief and smiled to myself thinking that I have won but, oh boy was I wrong.

Not even five minutes had past when my door was barged open by a screaming Lio who was hitting two pans together, singing if it's even considered singing, it was more like screaming "wake up Lucia, wake up Lucia. Get your fucking ass ready for the day."

"UHGGGG" I groaned loudly picking up my pillow and covering it with on my ears, trying to block the loud sounds, which to no luck worked.

"I swear to god I will kill this boy, even if his my twin." I mumbled to myself.

I sat up as I gave death stares at a still screaming Lio, my right eye closed. He stopped when he saw me awake and gave me a big cheeky grin.

I sighed heavily and then slowly took my blanket of me and slowly stood up. He caught on to my movements and knew what was coming, so he started backing up with a scared look.

FiVe mInUteS LaTEr

"COME BACK YOU FUCKING AIRHEAD. WHY DO YOU KEEP RUINING MY SLEEP." I shouted with one eye open, struggling in Nico and André's hold who were holding both me in the air while I kicked and screamed for them to let me go at the fucker I call my twin.

The reason I have one eye closed is because I'm not wearing my contacts.

"AHHH, don't let the monster take me fratello." Lio screamed clinging onto a sleepy and pissed Dom who looked like he wanted to kill us.