15. Petty gang

I excused myself and went straight to the office as my bambina left to go to sleep

I got into the office and locked the door behind me before grabbing a laptop and sat down on the couch.

There's something wrong about the way she acts. I've noticed that she keeps her guards up all the time, like she's being prepared for anything.

Then it's her cold and empty emotionless eyes even though she hides it with other emotions, it was still clear. Her eyes are so lifeless it's like staring into dead eyes.

I started doing a background check on her. It was hard finding something but after a lot of searching, I finally found something.

-
Name: Luca Gomez Alive
Female
Age: 17
Birth: 21 April 2006 place unknown
Gender: Female
National: American, Egypt and Italian
Father: John Gomez
Mother: unknown

Occupation:
Best female boxer in America from the age of 10-16.

More: Grew up in Spain from the ages of 4-5 from 5-10 unknown 10-16 traveled a lot, said places unknown. Age 17 lives in New York, America. Has EID, ADHD, ADD and DID.
-

This was before we found her.

She was a boxer? No wonder how she caught my fist easily and she was real quick. But no one had ever caught my fist. Not even my grandsons. I feel proud of my nipotina.

But all those mental health conditions have me worried. We all knew she had ADHD but not EID, ADD and DID.

There wasn't much said about her. It seemed like there was no information about her except on the governments server.

Where was she from the ages of 5-10? I couldn't even find a location on where she lived other than that she lived in New York.

What are you hiding piccola scimmia?
(Little monkey.)

I heard the door creak open waking me up

I heard the door creak open waking me up. I instantly knew it was dad who was checking up on me because of the footsteps.

He usually comes and checks up on me at night before he goes to bed.