26. Night out

SHE'S GOT BLOODY HANDS
WITH DIAMOND RINGS

Roaming around the school because I was bored of sitting in class and listening to the geography teacher babble bout some sustainability and changes of the world

I asked him if I could use the toilet to which he thankfully let me. And when my two bodyguards tried to follow after me, the teacher told them to sit back. And while they were arguing, I took that time to run away.

Here I was now giving myself a tour of the academy. Silver Ring Academy.

I was walking around staring at my feet as I counted how many steps I took. When all of a sudden I bumped into something, I stumbled a bit before catching myself.

I looked up frowning. And that's when I instantly regretted coming out of that hella boring class.

I curse myself as I looked up at the boy my brothers told me to stay away from. Phoenix. He was really tall as expected. Bout my triplets height.

We were so class our chests almost touching. Barely an inch of space between us.

I took a step back and had to crane my head back just to look at his face. Why do they get to be so tall while I'm still my short self?

"Wow, be careful there, beautiful." He said before bending down before me. I gave him a blank stare.

"Stop bending down, it's offensive to short people!" I hissed annoyed.

"Sorry, gorgeous. Just wanted to get a better view of your face." He said straightening up, tilting his head down to look at me.

"May I help you?" I asked when he didn't move as I stared at his smirking face.

"You can help me by giving me your number." He flirted. I stared at him bored.

"I'm good thanks." I replied bored in, stepping away and I'm about to walk away only to be grabbed by the waist and pulled to him.

I look up at him with narrowed as but he just smiled. "Alright. At least let me have your name gorgeous."

I thought for a minute. It wouldn't hurt to give him my name. "Lucia." I said before wiggling myself off his hands.

I started walking away, yet he was following me.

"So where are you going?" He asked casually, as if we've known each other forever. My brothers would've kill him if they see him with me.

"What do you want?" I sighed, not looking at him as I continued to walk around.

"Just cos I wanna talk to you does mean I want something from you?"he asked.

"Most people are only with you because they want something from you." I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye. His gaze digging a hole into the side of my head.