9. 真夜中

"EVERYONE 真夜中

"EVERYONE 真夜中." The referee shouted through the mic.

(Midnight.)

The whole place went quiet as soon as my name was said. They all watched as I walked towards the ring and got in.

The other fighter I was fighting was literally shaking in his place. He was a built man about 6'3. But that didn't stop him for fearing for what was going to happen to him.

A grown man shaking just hearing my name is just so funny. That's the kinda fear I bring up on people, and I love it.

We got into fighting stands and the referee started the fight. Immediately when the fight started the grown man launched at me not wasting a second.

I ducked the punch and kicked him from the back making him stumble forward almost falling forward.

He got his balance back and turned to me with a glare. He didn't look happy at all. His face was bright red of anger.

He tried to punch me again, sending punch after punch, trying to land one but none did. I dodged them all easily and the guy kept trying to punch me.

I was faster and stronger, there's no use. This wasn't even near my average speed. His punches became sloppier showing that he was getting tired. So fast?

I smirked under my mask and decided to end the fight. I grabbed his fist that was mid way in a firm grip before pulling it towards me, putting it under my armpit my back towards him and elbowed his face.

I heard the satisfying crack of a bone breaking. Music to my ears. I then elbowed his stomach before throwing him over my shoulders with speed towards the ground. He gasped for air due to the impact knocking all the air out of his lungs.

But he didn't get much time to breathe before I sent one blow to his face knocking him out cold.

The whole place was silent as I got up, too scared to even move. As I look around while I was walking out of the ring because I felt eyes digging holes into my skull.

My eyes connected with a pair of gold grey ones. Domenico. What the hell is he doing here?

We held eye contact for a few seconds before I adverted it and left to the changing room. I hope he doesn't know that it's me.

I mean I'm not wearing my contacts that I always do at home and I'm wearing my mask and make up, so he wouldn't know, right?

I sigh and walk into the changing room shutting and locking the door behind me. It was a private room that I got my fighting agent to get for me.

I quickly changed into a new pair of clothes and put on a caps on top so no one would recognise me. I put on my light blue contacts that cover my true eye colours and waterproof makeup to cover my scar.

Everyone knows the 真夜中 has a scar that starts from over the eyebrow and ends a bit under the eye on the right side of the face. They also know my hand has a tattoo of half a skull face and that I have unique eye colours.