Chapter 2:

3rd person pov:

1 year later.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Tommy screamed as he bolted down the streets, shooting a random zombie. "TUBBO TUBBO TUBBO TUBBO GODDAMIT MATE WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tommy yelled, slashing anything that got close to him. "FUCK!" He yelled as zombie blood splattered all over him. "dammit I just fixed it.... ugh" he groaned. "I'm here I'm here," Tubbo said as he ran to Tommy with a bouquet of blood-red roses. "Finally! I didn't realize it was going to be like The Walking Dead here!" Tommy said as he beheaded another zombie who swiped at him before tumbling to the ground. "Alright let's get a move on," Tubbo said as they ran down the gravel path. The world had become chaotic as mob spawning had tripled since DreamXD had lost his mind, making it super dangerous to be outside at night. Before they knew it, they arrived at the L'manberg crater. The colossal hole seemed fathomless, especially in the night. But it was lit up with thousands of torches to keep the mobs out.

In the center of the hole was a tombstone decorated with thousands of flower arrangements and wreaths. Tommy was the first as he slid down into the depths of the hole. "OhhHHHhHHhHhhh-!" Tubbo cried as he slid down next, nearly dropping the bouquet. They both approached the grave in silence. "HERE LIES Y/N M/N L/N, BELOVED SISTER, FRIEND, AND FAMILY TO MANY. " It read.

Many decorated wreaths and flowers surrounded it. Tommy rummaged through his bag as Tubbo arranged the roses neatly with the other flowers. Tommy pulled out a six-pack of beers. "Might as well celebrate for her birthday..." Tommy said as he tossed one of the bottles to Tubbo, who caught it with ease. "I suppose, she wouldn't want us to be stuck in the mud." Tubbo chuckled as he opened the bottle and took a swig. Tommy opened his bottle and took a long drink. "Damn, I miss her..." Tommy said as she patted the gravestone. "Why'd Wilbur have to bring her with him dammit..." He sighed as he leaned on her tombstone, taking another swig.

"I'm gonna get my disks back from Dream," Tommy said sternly as his blue eyes glimmered in the moonlight. Tubbo looked at him, his eyes wide. "What?" He asked, amazed. "L'manberg is gone Tubbo, I gave him the disks for L'manberg. I'm getting my damn disks back" Tommy said. "What do I have to lose at this point."

Tommy's bandages from when Y/n tended to his wounds back out on the battlefield all those years ago were still there, not that he needed them... It was the last thing that Y/n did for him. They were kind of tight with how much he had grown, but he didn't mind. It was a dangerous time and he had to be stronger to protect those who couldn't protect themselves. He wanted to help people just like how Y/n did. Although he would never admit it, he saw Y/n as his big sister, even though she was younger than him. He aspired to be like her, but with his... charm... of course.

"I wonder if she's gone or if-"

"Oh hey guys"

Both of the boys' heads shot up to see Sapnap approaching them with a bouquet of Y/n's favorite flowers. "Oh... Hi," Tubbo said. There was still tension between the two but Y/n's death made them more open to each other. "I see you didn't miss her birthday too," Tommy said as he grabbed another beer out of his 6 pack. "Want one?"

"Gladly," Sapnap said as he caught it and opened it. "I'm sure the rest will be here soon..." Sapnap said as he took a sip. "I know they will, it's kinda crazy out there though so they may be awhile." Tubbo chuckled. "I wonder what she's up to right now..." Sapnap mumbled as he looked at the twinkling stars. It was late at night, Y/n's favorite time of day. "I'm sure she's happy..." Tubbo said. "I doubt it," Tommy said bitterly. "Schlatt and Wilbur died at the same time she did so I bet she's stuck with the two."

"Tommy!" Tubbo said, his eyebrows raised. "Don't be like that"

Sapnap looked at the floor with a depressed look as he took a long drink of his beer. "You're probably right..."

He sighed as he looked up at the stars.

"I hope things will get better... It's all because of Wilbur that we're st-"

"DON'T." Tommy hissed, standing up and giving him a dark look. "He may have made mistakes... But don't you fucking dare forget that he was my brother and I loved him, no matter how crazy he was." Tommy said in an aggressive tone.

They all went quiet as they drank in silence until they heard footsteps approaching. "Sorry we're late, Fundy forgot the food," George said as he slid down the hole. Niki came next, holding a wreath of light pink flowers made into a wreath, and Fundy slid down after her. "Nice to see you again man," Sapnap said as he dabbed George up. "Likewise." He said. Niki was silent and didn't talk to anyone as she neatly placed the wreath against all the other flower arrangements.

"Let's catch up now... shall we?" George asked as he took a seat on the ground.

913 words