Chapter 8:

Sapnaps pov:

"Uhm... Sappy, you good man?" Y/n asked as she looked at me. I couldn't believe it, was I dreaming or hallucinating? I still can't tell yet, "Y/n, are you okay...?" I asked faintly. "Yeah? I mean I'm glad you didn't chuck me in the pond but still, Dream gave me a heart attack with that shit, I didn't wanna have to do laundry again due to your guys' stupidity."

Oh my god... I had to get George. Right now.

"Where are the tents? I just set them up..." She groaned, looking around. I took her hand, it felt so cold yet so smooth. "Come on... let's go to George now..." I said, my voice quivering. "Where's Dream? We can't leave without him." Y/n asked looking around. "He's with George, Y/n I think you hit your head or something," I said, tugging her arm as we walked. That was all a lie, Dream wasn't with George and I don't even know what happened to her but the last thing I needed was for her to freak out. "Since when did you get so tall... jeez" she mumbled, looking at the sky. She could tell things weren't okay. for one, it was nighttime when she was thrown into the pond. "Sappy what's wrong, you're scaring the fuck outta me," she said, chuckling nervously. "I'll tell you when we get to George's house," I said as we briskly walked. I stopped abruptly and gave her my coat and pulled up the hood. If people saw Y/n was alive there would be so much pandemonium that it would probably overwhelm us both.

I pulled out my communicator and called George. It took a second since we hadn't talked in so long but I heard the sound that someone picked up. "George please tell me your home right now," I said into the phone. "I am- Sapnap why the fuck are you calling me-" "It's about Y/n," I said. The other line went quiet for a moment, "Door's unlocked, don't get mauled by a zombie on your way here" George said before hanging up.

"Since when do you have one of those? I thought only me and Dream had one!" Y/n asked, looking at me strangely. "Shhh!" I hissed as we walked through town. She shut up but I could feel her eyes staring into my soul. "Your giving sketch..." She murmured as they continued walking. "Oh Sapnap, is that you?"

My heart stopped as I saw none other than Tommy coming over here. Oh my god, this is bad. "Y/n if you say a word we're both dead" I whispered as I pushed her behind me. "What do you want you child" I barked. "Just walkin' around, whatcha got behind you?" He immediately asked.

Y/n peeked her head out from behind me, her hood covering her face. "Ohhh are you hiddin a woman from me Sapnap?" Tommy asked. "What's your name?" He asked in a flirty tone. I wanted to laugh so hard but hurl at the same time. "I uhm...-" "Her name's Rica" I blurted out. "Rica? Well, nice to meet you... I'm Tom, how are you doing?" He asked, smiling like an idiot. "good, you?" She asked, looking at him intently. "Well... Rica... I am-"

"She's a child Tommy"

"I'M FINE," He said, choking on thin air. "I'M PERFECTLY FINE, I'M JUST FINE"

I laughed so hard as Tommy sputtered, realizing he was flirting with a minor, and Y/n but he didn't know that. "Run along now Tom," I said, smirking. "Fine, but not cause you asked," He said as he walked away, running his hand through his hair. She was just as old as him but she was short so it was convincing.

What a moron.

"Wasn't he a part of L'manberg? Why didn't you do anything?" She asked, ruffling her hood. "It's a long story Y/n."

646 words