Chapter 7:

Sapnaps Pov:

I knew Dream had a plan. He always has a plan, no matter how crazy it may be. I looked out the window of my house, the sky was a dull gray with clouds masking the sky. I didn't know what to do. I smelled smoke and realized the fire in the fireplace had died. I ran out of wood, again. Just my luck, I needed something to do anyway. I got up from my chair went to the coat rack and grabbed my bandana and looked in the mirror as I tied it around my head. I paused when I saw the haunting presence of that girl behind me in the reflection of the mirror. Her eyes were pitch black and she always stood behind me.

"What do you want from me...?" I whispered, looking at the girl. "Why are you still here... Just leave me alone..."

I turned away from the mirror and opened the front door, stepping outside and locking the door behind me. I was immediately met with an arrow whizzing past my ear and hitting my door. I turned my head around to see a skeleton hiding under the canopy of the woods, slipping another arrow into its bow. I didn't have enough time before I slammed my axe into its skull, making a satisfying crack as the skull split under the pressure of my glowing purple axe and the skeleton discombobulated, and collapsed on the ground. I scoffed as I grabbed one of the bones and tossed it to where my dog was. I heard it hit the wall and looked back at the house, and at the spot where Cash used to be. My heart ached as I bit my lip, nothing good ever stays forever...

I walked over to the spot where the bone was and curled up in a ball, looking at the spot. The grass was still bent in the place where Cash used to sit, eagerly waiting for me to come home. "It's okay boy... you're gonna be okay... things will get better..." I whispered to myself as I held back tears and stood up and walking to the forest. I have already lost so much... We all have.

*

*

*

*

I slammed my axe into a tree and heard the twigs and branches break as the tree fell to the ground. I lived my days now just gathering wood, killing mobs, and...

...

I don't really know.

Something was wrong...

It was far too quiet for the woods.

My head jolted up again, and my eyes were wide. It was...

"Y/n?"

I thought I was hallucinating.

Maybe I am.

"Sapnap?" She asked, her voice was faint and her eyes tired but it sounded crystal clear.

I ran up and hugged her, not even thinking twice about what was happening. "Wh-what are you doing here?? How?!" I asked. She mearly giggled and pushed away from the hug. "Jesus your acting as if you haven't seen me in years." She said, smiling. I paused, looking at her strangely. "Come on, where are the others, we have to go to the dropdown location. And I personally don't wanna have to drag you guys all the way there." She said, giggling.

Oh my god.

What happened to you Y/n...?

533 words