Author's Page

WELCOME BACK MY LOVELY NERDS!!

Welcome back to book 2 of god!!

I will not publish in this book for about a week so I can get a heads up on chapters

Just a little recap of what happened with the space in between. (Basically all the way until before dream in imprisoned in Pandora's Vault)

Y/n is dead alongside with Wilbur and thousands of civilians, the button has been pushed and the entire fuckin world is in chaos. During the time that Y/n is dead, the world crumbles into madness. War is now a daily thing and the peace is gone. XD has completely lost his shit and is taking it all out on the world. yes yes don't worry our favorite and lovable characters are still alive including Tommyinnit, Tubbo, Niki, Phil, Quackity, Dream, and everyone else save for Jschlatt who can go burn in the deapts of hell for all anyone cares. The timeline events still happen as they are and yes, Ghostbur is there. However, people have noticed strange events... Tommyinnit, Technoblade, Sapnap, Dream, and many others have reported seeing a girl who looks just like Y/n looking at them from a mirror. The only difference is that her eyes are pitch black, even the whites of her eyes are black. People still believe that she's somehow alive but it has never been confirmed since DreamXD took her body back to his domain. Nobody knows what he did with her and most people probably don't want to know.

One year later......

250 words