IV

Mr. Carlisle and Mrs. Esme get out.

I follow suit and get out as well, holding onto my bag and pup-pup tightly. I follow them both to the door. Mr. Carlisle opens said door and I follow Mrs. Esme in. I hear the door close, assuming Mr. Carlisle closed it behind us.

"If you'll follow me, I'll show you where your new room is." Mrs. Esme says. I do as told and follow her up a flight of stairs, passing by a frame of graduation caps. We get to the second floor and we walk past three rooms, there being more in the other direction. 

Mrs. Esme open the door to a big room. It has a few empty bookshelves, a couch, a table, two chairs, and a big dresser in the corner. "We had to do a rush job, but we got all of this as soon as we were told of you. We can go shopping later, if you like." She says.

"Okay." I reply simply. Then there is a loud high-pitched sound from downstairs. I cover my ears as my legs give out from under me. I look beside me to see Mrs. Esme also in pain, just not as much as myself. She is suddenly gone.

After a few moments pass, the noise stops. I let out a sigh of relief. Mr. Carlisle is suddenly by my side, helping me up from the floor. "Sorry about that. There were difficulties with the alarm system." He says. I nod, finally standing up. 

I drop my bag on the floor by one of the chairs but I still hold onto pup-pup tightly. "My other children will be home soon. Why don't you come downstairs ad meet them once they arrive?" He asks. "Okay." I reply. He leads me back downstairs and to the living room. I take a seat on one of the chairs.

Almost in no time at all the door swings open. A swarm of teens walks in. One is really buff and has black hair, he stands with a blonde girl. Another set walks in, one being a blonde standoffish male and a girl with black hair and pixie cut. The last guy to walk in with brown hair and a bored look. They all stop dead in their tracks when they spot me.

I look at the floor, avoiding meeting any of their gazes. "Children. This is Greere. She is the new edition to the Cullen's." Mr. Carlisle states. I begin to slightly shake as I can still feel them all looking at me. I hold pup-pup to my chest tightly. Then a soft touch on my shoulder makes my gaze snap up.

The pixie haired girl smiles at me. "Hello. I am Alice. It's nice to meet you." She says with a friendly tone. She backs away slightly. "These are your new siblings." She says referring to the rest of them. "This is Jasper." She then says, holding onto...Jasper's arm. I meet his gaze.

He attempts to smile but it comes out as an awkward grin. I show a small smile back. "I am Emmett." Says the buff guy with a childish grin. I look to the blonde girl. "Rosalie." She states bluntly. She has a pretty name, is all I can think. I glance to the guy with the bored face and he has a playful smile.

"She thinks you have a pretty name." He says to Rosalie. My eyes widen in surprise. "Thanks." She says with a slightly friendlier expression. I turn back to the bored face guy. "I'm Edward." He states. I nod. He can read minds then. "Yep." He says with the same playful smile.