●Packing●

"Choi Beomgyu!" Yeonjun called out from his room.

Beomgyu hummed as he walked through Yeonjun's door, chuckling at some of the videos that his employees had sent them on the office group chat. 

"Have you seen my black hoodie?" Yeonjun asked, not lifting his eyes from the pile of clothes on the floor of his bedroom, surrounding him. 

"Black hoodie? You have tons of those. Specify which one." Beomgyu replied as he almost tripped over a pair of jeans that was thrown onto the floor. 

Yeonjun gasped. "Be careful! Those are expensive!" 

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Then why is it laying on the floor if it's expensive? Pick it up!" He exclaimed as he sat on the bed, behind Yeonjun. 

The older turned around, flicking Beomgyu on the forehead, who dramatically fell backwards. "Done with the packing?" He asked.

Beomgyu nodded, not taking his eyes off the phone and was now fully laying down on the black-haired male's bed. "Almost done."

Feeling that something was off, Yeonjun finally spoke up about the thing he wanted to ask Beomgyu for a long time. 

"How are you feeling about us moving back to Korea?" 

Beomgyu froze at the question, his arm was in the air with the phone present in his hands. How was he feeling? He didn't knew, either. He left that country, years ago. Beautiful memories were made in his home country. But there are some melancholic ones, whom Beomgyu, desperately, wished to forget. 

Was it excitement or nervousness? Beomgyu just couldn't pick on that feeling that laid scattered on the pit of his stomach. Their meeting will be for sure because of the same group of friends. Especially, when his cousin was dating the other's best friend.

 Of course, they had to meet again. And that's what Beomgyu dreaded. Or maybe not.

He just didn't know how to face him. As he left without a proper goodbye, years ago. Beomgyu dreaded this. He hated feeling vulnerable for people. 

God, he, himself, didn't know, how spent the last five years, like this-

Beomgyu was cut off from his thoughts when Yeonjun waved a hand in front of his face. "Gyu? You okay? You've been quiet for a while." 

Beomgyu gave a small smile to the older. "I'm feeling absolute okay. Just kind of nervous for what awaits for me, over there." 

Yeonjun sighed. "Don't act like you're fine. At least not in front of me. I've known you for years."

There was a thick silence. No one took the dare to speak until Yeonjun did. 

"Are you scared to meet him?" Yeonjun, slowly, asked. Afraid of breaking the younger, any more. 

Beomgyu nodded, hesitant. "I left without an explanation. The misunderstanding should have been cleared." 

Yeonjun got up from his position on the floor, now, sitting besides Beomgyu on the bed, who had his face in his hands. He placed a comforting hand on the younger's black-hair, combing his fingers through it. 

"Hey," Yeonjun called out. "It's not your fault. It was hers." 

Beomgyu took a deep breath. "I still shouldn't have left him hanging like that. He probably hates me now."

Yeonjun snorted. "Him? Hating you? That's like saying that Soobin is short. There are zero chances of him hating you, Gyu." He comforted the younger, who smiled at the ridiculous comparison. 

"I hope so." Beomgyu smiled as he got up. "I'll go pack up my remaining things and go to bed. And please, for fuck's sake! Stop playing '5 Seconds of Summer' every early morning!" Beomgyu begged as he shut the door of Yeonjun's bedroom. 

Yeonjun smiled as he shook his head, grabbing a random t-shirt on his bed and folding it to settle it in his suitcase when all of a sudden he got reminded of his missing hoodie. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HOODIE?!" 

✿✿

- A short chapter since school is draining the absolute fuck out of me. But anyways, I hope you liked the chapter<3