Part 1 - Eye Contact

Felix POV:

I was happy I made it into Stray Kids. But theres of course one problem. I can't speak Korean! It's too hard. I walked out to the group members.

"안녕하세요, Felix." Bangchan said.

"U-Uhm...hi!" I said.

Soon, Bangchan started telling the plans for the day. I, of course, couldn't understand. I was concentrating hard trying to catch some of what he was saying until I decided to speak up. 

"Uhm-..can you repeat that in English?"

"you don't understand Korean?"

"n-no."

Then he started to repeat it in English. "you need to know Korean to be a k-idol." Bangchan mentioned.

"I know. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"maybe one of the members could help you. Like Hyunjin?"

"uh..sure."

"Alrighty." he cleared his throat. "HWANG HYUNJIN GET YOUR A— OUT HERE BEFORE I BEAT IT."

Hyunjin ran out immediately. "Yes, Chan?"

"Can you tutor Felix? He's having trouble in Korean, he needs to know Korean to be a k-idol." Bangchan asked.

"Of course, Chan." Hyunjin replied.

I looked straight into Hyunjin's eyes, and he glared back into mine.

"안녕하세요." Hyunjin greeted.

I tilted my head, confused. "hi?.."

"그는 한국어를 너무 못해서 '안녕'이 뭔지도 알 수가 없어?" ["He's that bad in Korean that he can't even figure out what 'hi' is?"] Hyunjin asked Chan.

Bangchan nodded in response, I had no clue what the heck they were even saying.

"좋아. 내가 그를 지도할게. 그는 분명히 그게 필요해." ["Fine. I'll tutor him. He clearly needs it."] Hyunjin growled at Bangchan.

"thank you, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin met my eyes again, and honestly, all I could do was admire his beauty.

oh my god, oh my god! He's beautiful, hot, sexy, pretty, oh my god! Nothing can describe his beauty!

"You two also have to share a room. 1 room, 1 bed." Bangchan said.

"뭐?! 아니! 아니 아니 아니! 나는 그와 공유하지 않을 거야." ["What?! No! No no no! I'm not sharing with him."] Hyunjin scolded at Bangchan.

I groaned in frustration.

seriously?! I don't wanna share with him, but I have no other choice. Why the same bed too?

Then I realized the side eye-glance I had just got from Hyunjin, and I didn't understand why.

Then I realized, I groaned out loud! It was supposed to be a groan in my head.

shiii-

"The heck was that?"

"Nothin', nothin'."

Hyunjin scoffed and gave me a rude side eye. "The Australian Accent and all."

"whats that supposed to mean?"

"The accent, attitude, talk, everything. So Aussie."

"So Rude." I growled.

He gave me a meaner look then rolled his eyes.

"You two will get along great, I think." Bangchan smiled, sarcastically.

"really? just really?" Hyunjin and I said in sync.

"Yep. Hyunjin, get to tutoring Lix. Now."

"YeSsIr."

"3..."

Hyunjin backed up and grabbed my wrist.

"2..."

Hyunjin ran to his—- our..room. "okayy then. Lets get to studying. Korean is a hard language, y'know."

I nodded. We met eyes again, for the third time!!