Part 3 - Telling Chan

Felix POV:

"let me go, you jerk!"

He tilted his head at me. "why should I?"

I got my fingers out from between his so I stood up. "I'm telling Chan!"

"No you aren't." he growled, grabbing my wrist. He looked at me in a way of admiration.

Why?

"맙소사, 넌 화가 나거나 짜증날 때 너무 귀여워.." ["God, you're so cute when you're angry or annoyed"] He said, of course, I couldn't understand.

"Repeat it in english." I scolded.

"No. You aren't my boss." he growled.

"True..true....but Chan is." I got my wrist free and ran out of the room.

"Felix!" Hyunjin called.

"Chan!!" I cried.

Bangchan, who was out in the living room, looked at me.

Hyunjin ran out and grabbed my wrist. "he learned a new Korean phrase!.." Hyunjin anxiously said.

"No I didn't! Hyunjin was flirting me and being touchy when he was supposed to be teaching me!"

Bangchan glanced at me and then glared at Hyunjin. "Hyunjin, come with me." Bangchan growled in a low tone.

Hyunjin nodded and glared at me with an evil look. He then left with Bangchan.

Hyunjin's POV

I went with Bangchan and he lead me to his room.

"You know, that's unacceptable, Hyunjin." Bangchan growled.

"I know, I'm sorry. I like him, he's cute." I replied.

"Still unacceptable."

"Sorry."

"I forgive you. But apologize to Felix. You weren't flirting with me, you were flirting with Felix. You probably made him uncomfortable."

I nodded. stupid Felix. Flip Felix Lee Yongbok. I hate Felix. I hate him!