Part 4 - Best Behavior

Felix POV:

I felt better, knowing he was in trouble. But I had a feeling that his personality would quickly change. He has to listen to Chan. But even after that, he might still flirt out of hate. I'll keep telling Chan every time he does it.

I went back to Hyunjin and I's room, and grabbed my airpods. I turned them on, connected them to my phone, and turned on "SLAY" by EVERGLOW.

Maybe listening to Korean Music would also help learning Korean. I hope it does help. I don't wanna be stuck with Hyunjin for learning Korean. I don't want him to flirt again.

It was kinda hot though...

Ah, what am I thinking? It was terrible.

I almost wanted to cry in that moment. I felt beyond uncomfortable.

Including when we've barely known each other, we just met during the survival show.

It's not like we knew each other. I was from Australia, he's from Korea.

We've never known each other as kids. And plus, I'm only 17. Hyunjin is 18. Isn't that illegal or am I just dumb?

I'm pretty sure Chan is still talking to Hyunjin.

Minutes later, I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me to face him, knocking my airpod out. It was Hyunjin.

"You really had to tell on me?" he growled.

"yes! you made me so uncomfortable!"

"oh boo hoo. If I flirt with you again, don't. tell. Chan."

"f-fine..I'm sorry, Hwang Hyunjin."

He let go of my wrist, and left the room.

I growled at him as he left.