5 - Flirting Back

Felix POV:

I hate him. So. Freaking. Much!

Does he have to be a trainee in the same kpop group I am?

But now I think I might have a plan.

I could...

Flirt back?

Maybe it's a good idea. Instead of telling Chan.

That's what I'll do.

I'll flirt back.

I picked up my airpod and realized my song had ended. I put my passcode in and sighed. I didn't know what song I wanted to put on now. So, I chose "The Stealer" by THE BOYZ. ((all my THE B's WHERE YOU AT???))

Honestly, the best song in my opinion by THE BOYZ. I'm supposed to meet up with them soon. It'll get me away from Hwang, luckily.

I feel like I should just stop talking to myself in my head and just listen to my music, but I'm not gonna stop. I never listen to myself.

Once the song ended, I started listening to "458" by CIX.

I'm supposed to listening so I can learn the korean, but I'm not. I get distracted too easily.

I then went on my phone.

I'm now hungry.

I'll just go grab ramen.

I get up and walk out to the kitchen. I make the ramen and head back to the room.

Hyunjin POV:

he knew I was in the kitchen with him, yet he ignored me. On purpose? I have to get back at him.

I head to room and look at Felix, who is on his phone waiting for his Ramen to cool.

I go and pick Felix up and sit in his chair, placing him on my lap.

He looked shocked. He glanced at me for a second.

"Still tryna flirt?~" he said, facing me and wrapping his arms around my neck.

I pulled him into a kiss.

this isn't technically flirting.

He kissed back.

He's actually kissing me back?

He's flirting back.

Kissing soon leaded to a makeout, but before it could escalate more he pulled away.

"Was that a fun Korean lesson?~" I said, then smiled.

"Of course." he smirked then got off my lap.