Chapter 5: Mini Con

My mouth dropped and I stepped back in dismay. What...the...hell???

There was a giant...talking...robot...machine...alien.....whatever it was-standing a few feet away from me, stories tall!

"They seemed nice though, maybe we can tell them, so they won't freak out?" Rusty said optimistically to the yellow robot.

"I don't think so," The yellow robot folded his arms. "We are aliens from another planet-they are gonna freak out. Plus, how do you explain it to them?" he shook his head. "Nope, we are NOT telling them."

My heart dropped at the robot-er-alien's words. I am getting out of here! I need to go tell Mom! Apparently, Denny and his son were hosting aliens from another planet!

I whirled around to run to the junkyard entrance when I slammed into something hard and made of metal.

"Ouuuuch!" I groaned, almost falling over backwards.

"Um, Strongarm, what's this?"

Clutching my forehead, I looked up at the loud voice. My eyes widened. Two more large robots stood in front of me. One-with blue, black and white paint-looked to be a female?

 One-with blue, black and white paint-looked to be a female?

While the other red one was a male?

"Uh Sideswipe," the female robot's blue eyes widened as she spoke in a whisper to him

"Uh Sideswipe," the female robot's blue eyes widened as she spoke in a whisper to him. "I don't think she's supposed to see us."

"Scrap," the red one muttered. As if one cue, At the two whirled down and now I was beyond shocked.

The blue one was now a weird truck slash police car? The other-red robot-was now a corvette sports car!

"What......are....you?" the words came out of my mouth in a panic.

"Er, self-driving cars?" the corvette's headlights flashed as he spoke.

Eyebrows raised, I folded my arms. "Seriously dude?"

"Sideswipe," the blue car groaned.

They both whirled back up into their robot forms, looming two stories above me.

"Well, it was worth a shot," the red robot shrugged.

Now I was full of curiosity and my fear began to fade-slightly-as I realized these two robots seem to be kind of...well dull in the head to put it bluntly.

"Who are you?" I asked, gazing up at them in amazement.

"Designation Strongarm," the blue one pointed at herself. Then she nodded at her companion. "This is my fellow comrade in arms, Sideswipe."

Head tilted, I frowned. "What are you exactly?"

"Autonomous robotic organisms from Cybertron," Strongarm states in an official tone. She was beginning to sound very much like some of the officers from my hometown-they all sounded so official and professional like.

"Aka Autobots for short," Sideswipe made finger quotes as he spoke. He bent down on one knee. "So, what's your name human?"

"Y/N," I said offhandedly. "So, you guys are like aliens? From another planet? Like visiting ere or something"

"Uh...." Sideswipe looked at Strongarm who shrugged. "Yeah. I guess you could say that."

"We are hunting decepticons down," the female "autobot" further explained.

What the heck was she talking about? "Decepti-what's?" I stared at her.

"Deceptions," Sideswipe waved one of his metal hands. "You know, kind of like us only bad guys."

My eyes widened in shock. "There's more of you?" better yet, bad guys? Where they the size of these robo-autobots, standing stories tall? Gosh Earth did not stand a chance.

"Yeah," With a nod of his head, Sideswipe shrugged.

Frowning, I wondered what exactly these Decepticons did that made them bad. I opened my mouth to speak when suddenly a voice called out.

"Sideswipe, Strong arm, WHERE are you?!"

My jaw dropped as a small orange robot rolled around a stack of crushed cars and into view. Seeing me he instantly froze.

"Is he an alien too?" I asked Sideswipe excitedly. This new bot seemed so small compared to the others-in fact he was a few inches smaller than my height!

"Yeah, he's a mini con," Gesturing at the tiny bot, Sideswipe explained. "His name is Fixit."

The small mini con glared with his blue eyes at Sideswipe. "You told her? What will Bumblebee think?"

 "You told her? What will Bumblebee think?"

"Bumble what?" I stared at the minicon.

"He won't know," With a smug smile, Sideswipe folded his arms.

"Know what?"

The stern voice made all of us jump. Whirling around, I l stared up at the yellow autobot from before: bumblebee