3.~ Moon Junhui.

Mingyu
'Did he hear me crying?'
Mingyu thought as he rushed to call Jun back, Moon Junhui, He was the boy next door. He'd been nice to Mingyu ever since he moved into the dorm. Mingyu considered him one of him closest friends, he cherished Jun so much as a friend but some people didn't see how good of a friend he was, he was often picked on and mingyu was always there to defend him. That's how their friendship started.

His phone rang once again, only, this time he actually answered it.

"Jun?"
Mingyu said, checking if he could hear him properly.

"Mingyu? Are you okay? I heard you crying, not to sound creepy though. I just want to know if everything's okay, I'm your friend. You can tell me."
Jun said.

"Well, not exactly okay."
Mingyu said face still wet with tears from his previous crying sessions.

"You wanna come here and tell me?"
Jun asked worried something negative might have happened to his friend.

"Yeah, I just feel bad, and kind of hurt honestly"
Mingyu said getting up and going into the kitchen of his and Wonwoo's dorm to get a glass of water before going to Jun's.

"Okay, you gonna come here now?"
Jun asked.

"Are there drinks?"
Mingyu asked, He was really hurt.

"Well, I have some in the fridge?"
Jun said, checking his fridge.

"Can we drink...?"
Mingyu asked wanting to clear his mind from everything that happened that day, he just couldn't help but feel like he was being sensitive.

"Yes! You have to tell me what happened though, did someone hurt you?"
Jun asked making Mingyu remember all the events that had happened previously that day.

"I'll tell you when I go there."
Mingyu said with a slight sigh, it wasn't supposed to be heard but jun heard it.

"Okay, come here we can talk about everything."
Jun said once again inviting Mingyu to his dorm.

"Okay I'm on the way there."
Mingyu said taking the keys to his dorm with him as he hung up the call and knocked on Jun's Dorm room door.

Jun was quick to open the door and let Mingyu in.

"Hey."
Mingyu said sounding more tired than ever, Jun felt bad for him. It sounded like he had just cried his eyes out until he didn't have any tears left to cry.

"Hi, you okay?"
Jun asked even if it was obvious, he was not okay. He was far from okay.

"No."
Mingyu said tears falling again.

"Shhh, it'll be okay."
Jun said engulfing mingyu in a tight hug. One that made Mingyu feel safe and somehow, a sense of relief.

After that he spent the night there talking with jun about everything that happened. For him Jun felt like a safe place, someone he could depend on.

-

W

onwoo
{ A/n : this is Wonwoo's pov after he slammed the door on Mingyu. }
'i didn't mean to slam the door' Wonwoo thought, he felt kind of bad. But he didn't care.

He walked out of the dormitory and on the side walk, Wet from the rain. "Shit" he mumbled under his breath, he forgot his umbrella, it was raining. He didn't care now, so what if he got sick? No one cared anyways. Not even himself.

He went out to drink, going into a random bar not sure of what awaits him there. Once he walked in he saw a spot where there were not many people so he sat down on one of the seats.

"What can I get for you?"
The woman asked, she was a bar tender and she was pretty really pretty.

"Anything really just make sure it's strong"
Wonwoo told the bartender.

"Ooo~ someone had a bad day."
The woman teased as the mixed up whatever was strong in a cup and placed it infront of wonwoo.

And wonwoo just chugged the drink, finishing it in a blink of an eye.

"Three more please."
Wonwoo asked not content with just one drink.

"Alrighty! Coming right up!"
The woman said, he wasn't sure why she seemed happy to serve him drinks, but he didn't care. All that mattered was that he got his drinks.

The woman made three more drinks, placing them all infront of Wonwoo. He seemed surprised she must have been a really good bartender, since she made all those drinks in the blink of an eye.

"Thanks."
Wonwoo said.

"No problem!"
She replied, acting nice.

"Name?"
She asked Wonwoo suddenly.

"Why.?"
Wonwoo replied, the sudden question felt kind of suspicious to him.

"I wanna get to know you more!"
She said.

"Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo"
He finally answered her question.

"Yours?"
Wonwoo asked this time, wanting to get to know her more too.

"Leia!"
She said happily.

After that wonwoo didn't remember much it was all blurry it felt.. weird.

-

The next day
Wonwoo woke up in what felt like.. A bed? How much did he drink last night? Then he realized, he wasn't wearing anything. He quickly sprung up from the bed. Looking at the woman next to him, it was Leia. 'what the fuck?' he thought. He was sleeping in the same bed as Leia, without any clothes.

"Good morning!"
Leia greeted rubbing her eyes to help them adjust to the sunlight.

"What? Why am I here?"
Wonwoo asked Leia, wanting an answer.

"Well you should ask yourself, you were the one who wanted to fuck last night."
Leia said giggling.

"What? I have to go home I'm sorry"
Wonwoo said finding his clothes on the floor and putting them on quickly.

"Leaving so soon?"
Leia said kissing Wonwoo's neck as soon as she got out of bed.

"Just give me your number"
Wonwoo said with a smirk.

"Okay, it's 9*** 6** 4**."
She said writing it on a paper aswell giving it to wonwoo.

Then he left straight after that. He couldn't really think right now, he had a really big head ache plus he had a bit of a cold from walking in the rain last night.

Fuck. He was feeling as  miserable as ever. He didn't ever want to feel like this again, I felt like he didn't want to live anymore. It was that bad.

Stumbling into their shared dorm room, he went to his room and that's when mingyu heard a loud crash.

Rushing towards Wonwoo's room, he had passed out on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED.

hello! I hope y'all r enjoying this thing, I will be updating the gayeon au sometime later or tomorrow (when I'm not lazy) soooo, yeah. | Pls vote y'all < 33

Chapter 3 of flowers🤍🧸

1109 words!