World 1: Spooky month

Log 27803: This was during Episode 5: Tender treats, bob velseb was already corrupted by streber or Lila I'm not sure for now, but the darkness was already going near one of my other logs 9873, 7846, and 4567 including 1264. Or most known as Roy, skid and pump and Rosette the sister one of the corrupted people.

-///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-

Roy and Ross were still arguing and Robert decided to ask Skid and Pump for a small favor "hey kids can we get some candy? My young sister's sick and I promised to get her some candy."  Skid and pump looked at each other for a moment " Sure! " the young spooky boy happily smiled "Aw sick! than-" before Robert finished his sentence, the whole ground shook roughly as all Five of the boys and those around them fell on their back or chest well, but for Roy "AH! JESUS CHRIST!" Roy Yelled as he accidentally twisted his ankle from his fall" Shit! Dude are you ok?!" 

Ross and Robert ran up to Roy carefully picking up "uhh..skid? What is that?" Pump notice behind skid "oh! I don't know pump." A huge amount of  glitch-like goop was approaching everyone " uhh..anyone who wants to find out if it's safe?.." Roy looked at Ross a little confused kinda like an apology "fine. Just because you twisted your ankle Roy. " Ross didn't know how to know if it's safe. He walked to the strange pitch black with very colorful pixel spots " Dudes I think it's safe- THE HELL!?" as soon as Ross looked back to let the others to know it's safe, something grabbed him by the arm extremely tight with non-human strength enough to shatter a literal human bone or rip it off as it tried to pull Ross into the the black goop. Ross shouted at the thing to let him go and pulled himself back away, but he wasn't ready to see what who it was. "M..mom?.." June, oh his poor mother had her pupils gone and her smile was permanent and too wide to be normal and with the goop on her.

"H̞̗̘̹̙̠ͫ̓ͪ̚͠ͅͅA̴͚̯͉̭̹̤͊ͅH̵͔͉͑̒Ạ̷̯̭̬̫̈́̈́̒H̰͚̠̘͉ͣ͛͜ͅA͑͏͎̳̰͕͈H̵̖̻͎̅ͭͬ̋A̵̯͈̞̳͓̖̰̤͑ͭH͙̮̍̿ͣ̀À̾͏̙̮̗͇̠H̹̗͇̫̠̠̩͈ͪ̌ͭ͞A̛͔̹̩̣͐͐̓͑Ḥ̥̹͔̖͇̆̒̒͜A̢̦͓̎͋A̻̙͎͎͙͕ͩ̑̓͡H̟̭̹ͦ͜H̼̦̲̠̠͔̯̆̏͐͞ͅĄ̳̭̃Ḧ̘͇̖̹̏̾̉͢A̶̳̼̽ͅHͬ͐̚҉̮̬̩͉A̵̦̪͚̭̘̿!̴̭̳̹͉ͭͤ͑!̸̺̩͆ͫ̓͗ ̛̼̦͎͒͐̍ͅͅS̞͙̩̩̉͋͂̀͢O͓̲͔̜̫̽ͬ̄͝R̫̱͊ͪ͘R̨̲̲̗̤͎̓ͯ̾Y̧͖͎ͦ ̞̞̞̄̃̕S̫̟̰̙̠͎̩̑́W̡̩͓̠͋́ͫE̴̝͇̺̥̦̝͔ͨ̓Ë̴͉̬̩̟̣͙́̓ͥT̵͙̺̥̉Î̳̱̱̟͍̑ͨ̍͜E̴͈̠̓ ͙̰͉̤̼̈̀͐͜ͅB̠̠̦̹̥̫͎̗ͣ͢U̴̠͈͚̳̇̽ͬ̊Ṫ̷͉͈ ̧̰̪͖̬͓͂̋Ť̥̘̗͈̟̟͈̞̅̏͡H̩̬̮̲̜̀͡I͑̓͛͏͖̰S̰̪̮̤̰͇͌͋̏̓͜ ͍͇̺̦͖̜̖ͦ̋̄͘I̯̯̟̙͚̤͍͈͋̀S͊ͮ̋҉̖̺̳ ̵͎̪̮͍͙̻͍͋ͣ̑̾ͅW̶̳̻̫̳̹͑̾͑Ĥ̲̳̪̙̥̩̪̈͟Ă̸̪̯̦̥T̸̥̟͂̓ͪ̚ͅ ̱̙̫̏̓̓͝ͅT̛̞̣̱̩̟͚͛͗̅͒H̘͉̩̄͝ͅE̤̜͊̊̀ ̮̰̩̝͂̀Ḍ͍͖͔̪̈̑͠Ä̻̬̥̲͋ͫ͋͘Ŗ͉̩̲͉͕̹͔̂͐Ḳ̯͕͕̙̠̆̿͐͑͢Ņ̯͙̭͍̀ͧ̊Ȅͬͦ̔͏͇̤̫͕̹͈̖͈S̳͙̞͉͕̀̽͑͞S̟̘̱̳̟̪ͦ͡ ̡̘͈̋͋͊W͚̝͓̹̙̺̐͟Á̴͓͍͖̘̪̫ͯͅŇ̲̜̠͇͚̤̮̲͡T̺͓͉̭ͨ͋͜S̜̱̖͂ͯ͐͜ ͕̫͐͞F̶̪̗̫̟̺̹ͨ̀O͗̍͌̚҉͚̱͓͍R̪̻͓͓̣͖͖̣͆͘ ̥̞̤̹̲̍͛͊͢A͓̰̟̟̬̹̻ͪ̈́̀ͅL̵̠̰͍͙͛L͓͙̫̀͒͂͞ ̡̖̭ͥO̲̥̭͚͔ͦͨ͌̑́F̝̗ͦͪͨ͜ ̨̪̖̭̻ͥ̈́̒̂Ū̜̟̣̼͇͇̩ͩ͜S̷̭̞̹͙͇̥̪͛ͅ" Ross was gonna to go in tears as June tossed her own son into the the darkness, Ross's screams were glitched as he tried to escape but failed as the darkness swallowed him whole. The rest of the hatz gang and the spooky boys looked in shock "H-holy shit." Roy covered his mouth in terror as other people ran and screamed for their lives .

"Roy..I know you are going to hate me for this." Roy looked at Robert confused and didn't know what he meant by that "uhh what do you mea- WHAT THE- PUT ME DOWN!" Robert held Roy on his shoulder and grabbed skid by his hand.

"Skid, pump we need to run!" Skid and Pump looked a little bit sad " but what about the can-" Robert gave his candy bag to Pump run as fast as he could with skid and pump run along beside the three " where are we going?" Robert looked everywhere for his house and finally found it "YES!" Robert, Roy and skid and Pump went inside of the house as Robert shut the door and locking it. "What...the HELL was that thing!?" Robert said breathlessly sliding down to the floor as he put Roy down. Small footsteps can be heard as a small girl coughing yet tired " Robbie? You're back already? did you get the candy you promised me?" She tilted her head curiously, Robert nodded and had his hand out for his candy bag that he gave to Pump " Oh! Right."

 Pump gave Robert back the candy bag then gave it to Rosette. "Is that fever of yours still the same or is it getting better?" The blonde-ish haired girl nodded " it getting better, I was looking out my window hoping you were coming back. And I was right!" her eyes lit up with excitement and smiled filled with joy" hey Rosette, Can you give my friend some bandages? He has a bit of a boo-boo." Rosette nodded went into the kitchen to get the bandages and skid and pump followed. A few hours passed of explaining everything to Rosette and Roy's leg as healed " hey Roy? If that thing gets me too...just promise me that you will look after my little sister and keep the little dudes safe?"

Roy sighs about the part that he needs to keep Skid and Pump safe " fine. I promise..." Robert smiled softly and went upstairs to his bedroom to get one of his hoodie and gave it to Roy "thanks dude. I knew you would keep her safe, there are four  bikes in garage use them to leave out of here and I'll distract anyone who has that stuff on them, ok?" Roy didn't know what to say. Was Robert actually losing it? He's just joking right? Right? "Dude, what about you!?" Roy didn't know why Robert would do something like that, risking his own life for his sister, the spooky kids and Roy himself

 "fine, I'll wake up your sister and the losers. Just be careful Robert, ok?" Robert knew what he was doing as he nodded, Roy woke up the little kids and went to the garage "Ok. You guys ready to get outta here?" Roy looked a little sad caching Rosette's attention "hey Robbie, Why dose Roy look sad?" Robert didn't thought about telling his little sister what is going to happen " he's just going through the thing again. " Robert insures Rosette patting her head  Rosette,Roy, Skid and Pump got on the bikes pedaling as fast as they can. Roy felt so much regret seeing Ross being taken by that...THING... now Robert sacrificing himself?! Dose the whole universe hates him?...." Roy? What's going happen to Robbie.." 

Oh shit. "Nothing too..bad Rosette." Roy was a pretty good liar compared to Robert when it comes to lies. Robert's shouting at the corrupted characters to follow him running away but went to a dead end and that's when his screams, his very glitched out screams..."Roy...was that Robbie?" Roy just...he didn't say nothing just keep on looking what's up ahead, but the voices in his head just keep on going about he could have done something to prevent his friends from being taken away from him. " ROY LOOK OUT!" Skid tugged on Roy's collar from the back just in time before he went in to the darkness by accident. "Oh you have to be kidding me right now."

Roy took out a knife that Ross gave to him as the darkness surrounding the four survivors, the small girl held Roy's arm tightly but not too tightly just for safety. " Roy what's going o-" out of nowhere the end credits appeared. The spooky boys, the hatz gang leader and the little girl, Roy look at the credits very confused and concerned " what the-" from the screen glitches from the human world, the four were teleport to a new world unlike their home town it was very colorful with the most lights but most of the houses and post office and bodega were abandoned or covered with the darkness. And did the house in the middle had eyes?!" sheesh, the whole town looks abandoned." A new voice came out of nowhere " neighborhood. It's neighborhood my little friend- woah now, I'm not here to hurt ya!" Roy pointed out his weapon at where the voice came from "O-oh really? Then show yourself, right now." Roy thinking the voice was one of them or a regular, but he couldn't make up his mind.

The voice revealed to be an orange skinned man with red hair and hat and his shirt and rainbow tie looked kinda banged up and his pants looked like some parts were stitched up. Wait was it skin or fabric? " uhh, howdy there neighbors." oh my god it's a puppet. Roy thought.  we're they in a puppet world!? " this is not what I thought this October would be." The orange puppet tipped his hat Rosette. "Hey there lil' lady" Rosette gasped of delight " a REAL cowboy!" The southern puppet looked a Roy a little bit curiously " say what are y'all's names" Roy was a bit suspicious of the puppet, but decided to trust him " I'm Roy, this is Skid and Pump and finally Rosette my friend's little sister. You?" The orange puppet looked relieved to see other survivors, but didn't expect to be kids

" it's Eddie, Eddie Dear." 

.- / ... .-- . . - -....- -... .. - - . .-. / .- .--. .--. .-.. .

To be continued.....

-///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-

:1351 words

Thanks for reading this! It mean a lot \^0^/ there will be more of LBSOTD aka. Lost broken souls of the darkness coming soon! Until then...make sure your day is going the best day! :)