Introduction

Dae-Joon Lang, a delicate young prince of Korea, is loved by all, especially the women. The prince is in his early 20s. He has golden eyes, like that of ancient amber. He has long jet-black hair which is usually tied in a high ponytail. He wears traditional royal garments. Jin-Huan Sung, a loyal General to the prince, wears armored attire as any General would. The General is not much older than the prince himself, almost 2 years older. He has medium-length dark brown hair which is tied in a low ponytail, green eyes like that of emerald gemstones in their purest form. General Sung is taller than Dae-Joon, by a lot. Dae-Joon's height is 5'7, General Sung is 5'11. Dae-Joon likes to hang out with the General, but General Sung often does not have the time to hang out with Dae-Joon, which causes Dae-Joon to pester him often, especially when on his duties. Despite General Sung's attempts at getting the young prince to leave him alone it only causes him to annoy the General more, which, in turn, is a hassle that makes it difficult for General Sung to get work done. 

Jin-Huan Sung is seen as a cold, heartless, and brutal man who would not hesitate to kill anyone who stands against him or the prince. Despite these rumors, which, most are true, he is not entirely heartless, in fact, everyone knows not of this, but, Jin-Huan secretly has a soft spot for Dae-Joon deep in his heart where he shields himself from any affection or love. Jin-Huan has had a bad history with past relationships, so bad, in fact, that he is afraid to love again, afraid that he will have his feelings hurt and heart broken again. He is afraid that his love will be taken advantage of and used against him. Therefore, he built walls around his heart and became cold, scared to love anyone again, fearing the worst if he ever went soft and let his walls down.

Dae-Joon has never dated anyone before, he's had women ask him to allow them to be his partner but he never had any romantic feelings towards any of the women who have asked him. The main reason Dae-Joon goes to see Jin-Huan is that he feels happy with him, safe, and at ease. Whenever he is with Jin-Huan his heartbeat quickens, his face becomes slightly flushed, and his hands get a bit sweaty. He is unsure why he feels this way, but he doesn't hate the feeling, actually, he embraces the feeling he has when with Jin-Huan. He often gets very touchy with Jin, and by touchy I mean Dae loves holding hands with Jin, hugging Jin, and only when they are alone, he'll give Jin a little kiss on the cheek. Dae really likes Jin.

Dae-Joon is very flirty with Jin-Huan, sometimes he tries to kiss him on the lips but Jin pulls away or turns his head before he can make contact with his lips. Whenever Jin does this Dae often gets upset or pouts about it like a small child.

Will Jin-Huan grow feelings for Dae-Joon? Will they fall in love? Will they marry and adopt children to raise and be a happy family? Only time will tell, continue reading to find out!

- M