Chapter 4 "I Love You Too"

Notice: This is a short chapter because I have no ideas.

Dae-Joon stayed by Jin-Huan's side every day not leaving him unless he had to. He worried if Jin would never wake up at all. Dae would tell Jin about his day wondering if he could hear him, Dae would tell Jin how much he missed him, how much he wishes he'd wake up but Jin wouldn't respond, he couldn't respond to Dae. Jin could hear everything Dae told him and he wishes he could tell Dae that everything will be ok, that he will be ok, he wanted to hug Dae and tell him he loved him.

Days had turned to weeks and those weeks had turned into a month. Jin-Huan had not woken up and Dae worried even more. Dae cried almost every night, wishing and hoping Jin would wake up soon. "Hey Jinjin... Please wake up... It's lonely without you..." Dae said as he was holding Jin's hand tightly. Dae rested his head on the edge of the bed as he started to cry. Suddenly Dae felt a light grip on his hand and a quiet groan, Dae bolted his head up. Could it be? Was Jin-Huan finally waking up? Jin's grip on Dae's hand tightened and his eyelids fluttered a bit. "D... Dae-Joon?..." Dae's eyes widened, "Y-yes Jin it's me!" Jin opened his eyes, he looked Dae in the eyes and weakly smiled at him, "I missed looking at you..." Jin said tiredly, "I missed hearing your voice. I'm so happy your awake, " Dae cried more as he hugged Jin. Jin hugged back, placing a hand on the back of Dae's head and gently petting him, "It's ok Dae-Joon, I'm here now..."

Dae hugged him tighter. "I'm glad you're back..." Dae said, "I am too. " They hugged a little longer before Dae kissed Jin on his cheek. Jin blushed and burried his face the crook if Dae's neck. Dae smiled happily knowing his got the person he loves most back in his arms. Dae pulled away from Jin and cupped his face with his hands. Jin looked a little confused "Dae-Joon?" Dae leaned up to Jin's lips and kissed him. Jin's eyed widended a  little as he placed his hands on Dae's. After a few seconds Dae pulled away from the kiss, "I love you Jin." Jin kissed him again, "I love you too, Dae-Joon."