Chapter 1

[Disclaimer: This story contains

Slow-burn
Enemies to Lovers
Possessive behavior
Violent behaviour
Angst
Obsession
Little bit of smut

And lots of Love.

Enjoy!]

♦️ Please note that I have zero experience in medical field. So I may have made some mistakes regarding the injuries and other medical stuff. Its only for the first few chapters. I hope you guys forgive me.

                       CHAPTER 1

The door didn't creak when Tae slowly pushed it open halfway to peek his head inside. If it can be said that the hallway carpet he was standing on was soft, then the carpet inside the room he was about to enter, looks more soft and snug and he's sure it costs much more than the second-hand car that he bought an year ago.

Not having the heart to ruin the snow white carpet, he removed his worn-out dirty shoes and took a hesitant step inside his patient's room. On entering the building, the first thing he heard from the manager of this house was a warning of how the masters of this mansion hate loud noises and that he needs to be as quiet as possible. Yeah, this house has a manager!

As soon as he fully entered the room and the door closed itself, he could hear a very soft, light and rhythmic snore. His eyes landed on the person who was sleeping on the bed peacefully. Tae took a few more slow steps towards the person, his eyes brimming with curiosity. Jeon Jungkook.

Tae heard his colleagues talk all day, everyday for the past one week about how rich and spoiled this new patient of their's actually is.

Jeon Jungkook, the only son of a multi-millionaire, got into a car accident a week before when he returned from a night club party and got admitted in their hospital for a treatment. Though not fatal, his injuries were still pretty series. Fractured right leg, broken rib, couple of cuts and bruises on the face.

Kim Taehyung was a nurse who was working his ass off to make ends meet. And at the time Jungkook got admitted, he was busy taking care of the other patients and never had the time to see for himself whether the hype about this new patient is true or not, Whether this person really has the capacity to capture Leah's heart, like Jimin said. Leah was someone Tae has been crushing on for a year now. Since he was always busy with one thing or another, he didn't bother getting himself involved in a relationship. He never made a move, deciding that its better to admire the beauty from afar for now. But that didn't stop his heart from jumping up whenever Leah walked past him in the hallways.

Sure enough, the more he got closer to the person on the bed, the more his face scrunched in jealousy. Though the face was covered in bruises, it is very obvious that this person definitely has the ability to capture not only Leah's heart but also all the other girls working in their hospital.

'Thank god' Tae thought as he let out a small sigh. Thank god, Jungkook doesn't seem to be least bit interested in staying at the hospital anymore and asked his millionaire dad, who wouldn't say NO to his only son's wish to get recovered in the comfort of his own room.

Tae removed his sling bag and silently considered where to keep it for a second before placing it on a small fancy circular table on one of the corner.

The first thing he noticed when he turned again to face the patient who he was appointed to take care of, for the next few days was, he was lying flat!

"No, no!" He muttered to himself in a urge and immediately hurried out the door, running.

"He shouldn't lie flat! I need five pillows" Tae said to the bewildered man while panting from all the running.