Chapter 10

Jungkook was already on his third drink when he heard the commotion..

"He is here! This is the one!"

In an instant, Suga came to stand infront of Jungkook in an protective stance, blocking him from whomever is approaching.

When Jungkook peeked his head to catch a glance, at first, he couldn't recognize the person at all. It was only when Suga got dragged away by two muscular guys, that Kook came back to his senses enough to barely remember punching the guy.

Shit. Kook thought as he recognized the person infront. It was the exact same person he punched a week before. The one that grabbed Tae's shirt. The moment his mind replayed the incident, Kook had an instant urge to do the exact same thing he did that day but... it was his dad's face that keeps him on leash this time.

And he said, "fuck off before I do something I am going to regret". Though it was a threat, the words are a little slurred and it made the three guys that stands before Kookie to underestimate him and make the first move. A very wrong judgement indeed.

As soon as the guy on the left raised his hand that was holding a bottle, Kook just kicked the chair nearby with such a force that it knocked on the guy's knees and he fell flat on his ass. Glancing at the man who was now on the ground, the guy on the right came forward with a fist which got caught just in time before it landed on Kook's jaw and the grip on his fist tightened until the man started to writhe in pain.

"Get outta here" Kook said to the one guy standing, the same guy he punched a week before. He said this, as he released the grip on the other guy's fist and sent him crashing to the wall with a kick to the stomach and then picked up his drink.

On seeing Kook in his chair, casually taking a sip, the guy infront started to shake.. what kind of magic is this? His expression was one of a bewilderment as his eyes keeps on unbelievably switched between the men on the ground. When he hired these guys for this job, everyone said these are the best fighters. But looking at them, sprawling on the ground now, he doesn't know whether to cry or laugh.

On the other side, Suga who got dragged away, somehow escaped from the hold of those two guys and was now beating them to a pulp. Benji, the man who brought these men watched as Suga jumped high in the air and gave a flying kick to one of his guys, sending him flying and with a swing of his hand, he banged the head of another, hard on the table.. knocking him unconscious at the impact.

In a moment of panic, Benji started to kick the sprawled men on the ground, "Get up you fucking idiots. You can't even handle a single guy?"

These hired guys were like zombies. They got back up, trying to assume a fighting stances once again. One single punch and they knew that this guy in the chair casually having his drink is not someone they can take down just like that. So they exchanged glances with eachother, understanding an unspoken plan between them.

In a sudden move, two of them pounced on Jungkook, who was a little slow to react this time. They each grabbed his arms on either side and shouted at Benji, "quick!! Hurry"

And Benji looked here and there and his hand shot out to pick up a bottle on the table nearby!

If Jungkook wanted to get out of their hold, he could. Its just that... when the glass on his hand, slipped and shattered on the ground, he was immediately reminded of a certain image of a broken phone. That inturns made him think of a certain face. And just like that, he was dazedly staring at the shattered glass when the glass bottle was smashed on his head and broken into smithereens.

And where was Suga when all this happened? Well, when he saw that Jungkook was not fighting back, he immediately started to run towards him. But the guy that he knocked unconscious, somehow woke up and tripped him to the ground, making Suga groan in pain. In the time he tried to kick the guy to get his grip off his leg, the sound of a glass bottle shattering was heard. Suga's eyes went wide in shock!