Chapter 21

The word 'Sulking' doesn't even do justice to explain the mood Tae was in today. It's not because what happened yesterday. Its because a certain someone didn't come to meet up with him later that night as he said he would.

Tae was checking the vitals of an outpatient when he felt an urge to scratch his neck. Even after a few more minutes, the feeling of being stared at only increased.

He turned around and instantly came face to face with Jungkook. Their faces were so close that with just a slightest move their foreheads would touch.

Tae reeled in his heart that was about to jump out of his chest and asked with a serious tone, "How long have you been standing here?"

"Come with me?" Kook asked, neglecting Tae's question.

Tae raised his brows at the sudden question. And didn't wait to shot back, "you are too late. I am sorry i am busy now" he said and turned to the patient who he just checked the vitals, "everything's fine. Wait until the doctor calls your name" he said and walked out of the desk to the hallways, leading to the wards.

Those words that Tae said indicated that he was angry with Kook and for some reason, Kook thought He is so cute.

Jungkook made a gesture at Suga, telling him to not follow him anymore and ran after Tae.

"Are you angry?" he tried to grab Tae's hand to stop him but Tae took it away from his grasp and kept on walking.

"Can I talk to you for a second Tae?"

Tae stopped on his steps and turned to the side to face Jungkook with his hands folded like he's waiting for an answer. And Jungkook didn't waste any time to say, "yesterday.... me and my dad talked"

Tae's folded hands loosened and he took a step to put his hand on Kook's shoulder, "really?"

Kook smiled a little, "Yep. After a very long time, I felt... so happy"

"Wow.... that's..that's so great. I am so happy for you Jungkook" Tae said showing his boxy smile that never fails to tugs at Kook's heartstrings.

"So are you not angry at me anymore?"

Now that Kook mentioned this, Tae's expression once again took a turn and he resumed being angry and just started to walk off...

But his hand got grabbed.. "Don't be like this" Kook said with a little pout.

Now....

This was very new! Jeon Jungkook pouting? And it was the most cutest thing he had ever seen. And Tae just wanted to kiss those lips so bad..... he unknowingly licked his lips, his eyes still on the other's lips. And it didn't went unnoticed by Kook.

"Let me take you somewhere" he said, his voice a little low and at the same time, alluring.

Can Tae handle this much? No, absolutely not! So he did what he had to. He went to the front desk to report his leave for the day and then changed his dress to the casual wear.

After a few minutes of driving, Tae scrunched his face asking, "are you taking me to your home?" Because it's the same road that leads to the Joen Household.

"No. Just wait and you will know for yourself" Kook said.

A couple of minutes after they crossed Jungkook's home, the car came to a stop on the side of the road. Tae turned his head all around.. looking for buildings or something that Kook may want to take him to. But no. It was all woods and hills all around. Besides Joen Household in the far distance among the trees, there was not a single building in sight. The chirping of birds and insects were the only sound that can be heard. It was calm and soothing but at the same time, eerie.