INTRODUCTION

Kim Rok Soo didn't have a happy past. Of course the first 4 years of his life were happiness filled. He had two loving parent who adored him. 4 year old Kim Rok Soo was also said to have intelligence that was on par with some of the wisest people. He was truely a genius in everything. But then one day disaster hit that would traumatise Krs for the rest of his life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

"Mom i am back from school!!!! " A little boy said to his mother, this little boy had Red-ish brown eyes which looked mesmerising and a cute face. He preferred the colour Black and Blue. He loved books especially fantasy ones and was often called a book worm because of that. 

" Rok Soo! Welcome back. Why don't you go change your clothes, and then we will go somewhere outside for lunch." A beautiful young woman said to the boy named Kim Rok Soo. She had long, black, healthy and beautiful hair. She was wearing a fancy yet elegant dress showing that she was all ready to go. She was a very polite woman and couldn't handle seeing anyone in pain, thats what made her adopt a cat who was shivering in the rain. She was also pretty dense and oblivious towards many things. 

'' Ok mom" Rok Soo nodded his head in a cute manner and ran off to get ready while his mom just smiled at her cute son. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

His clothes

His clothes

[Y'all i searched up clothes for 4 year olds and this is what i got, like WHAT. Bro i am here with the absolute worst taste in clothes and THIS is what a freaking 4 year old wears. Like it feels bad to know that a 4 year old has a better taste in clothes than a grown ass person. Anyways back to the story]

'' Mom, Dad I am ready!'' Rok Soo said enthusiastically to his parents.  He also twirled around to show his clothes that his mother recently bought for his as she thought it would look nice on him. His dad arrived a few minutes before apparently he was talking about Rok Soo's uncle who got released from jail that day but Rok Soo didn't pay any attention to it.

Rok Soo's dad was a handsome man and he had a calm and indifferent personality. He cared for and loved his family more than anything and was sometimes a bit overprotective. He was also pretty smart.

Rok Soo's dad chuckled and said ''Lets go now''. 

The cat that Rok Soo's mom adopted let out a worried meow as if she knew something bad was about to happen but the Kim family told the cat they would return soon. The cat still seemed distressed and so went to hug Rok Soo's mom and dad knowing she could do nothing. The cat then looked towards Rok Soo. He thought he had seen pity in the cat's eyes for a moment but he decided to ignore it. He patted the cat and hugged it then told it that it shouldn't worry and should eat its dinner too.

The Kim family then left unaware of the danger that was to befall on them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'' Mom, Dad dinner was delicious!!'' Rok Soo said smiling and then added ''But the lemonade was really sour.'' He frowned a bit remembering the taste.

''Well i am glad you liked it little one and as for the lemonade take this chocolate it will help, now hurry up its quite late and we should return home'' Rok Soo's dad said while  patting his son's head.

''Okkk'' Rok Soo said eating the chocolate, still being able to taste the sourness of the lemonade. It went without saying that Rok Soo despised sour things.

They then got into the car and Rok Soo's dad started driving it.

And then after a few minutes

''FUCK, WHY ISN'T THE STEERING WORKING?!?'' Shouted Rok Soo's dad. there was huge truck coming right towards them and it looked like the person driving it was drunk. With only a few moments to spare before a crash happened, Rok Soo's mom hugged him whispering into his ear how much everyone loved him. Rok Soo's dad then wrapped his arms around his family, praying for their survival. 

And then suddenly 

BANG

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats it, yup thats the first part. I may have changed a lot of things and thus i wanna tell you that a lot of thing maybe nearly my whole story isn't canon. This is fan ficton. 

Words- 768