STOP...Just stop Please

'' UEGH!! ''

 '' Fuck! hurry and take him to a hospital.'' One of the caretakers there said. Although the hit have looked weak, it was quite strong and had caused significant damage to Rok Soo. ''Tell them he fell or something'' The care taker added as she didn't want to be interrogated for not taking care of that tiny pest.

--------------

 Dr. Shuli looked at the child with saddened and teary eyes. She wanted to scream and ask the gods if this wasn't enough already. This was the same child's 6th visit to the hospital and Shuli offered to be his doctor again. 

The first time was when his parents died. 

2nd when he was hit by another child but it was covered up as an excuse of a mere fall. 

3rd when he was hit by a sharp object near his neck, this was a really critical condition he was in and Shuli almost hit the caretaker who brought Rok Soo if it weren't for her co-worker stopping her.

4th when he was tortured with a hot rod deliberately which caused 4th degree burns. Burns which proved to be extremely life threatening. Shuli wanted to sue those fucking caretakers if it weren't for the shitty policy of the hospital.

5th when his bones were broken.

And this time he was here due to torture. 

What was frustrating was the fact that every time Rok Soo woke up he would reply with his usual- 'I am fine'.

However Shuli had developed quite a strong bond with Rok Soo and she loved to tease him with lemon tea at which he boy, aged 12, used to cutely frown and pout. 

Although she cared for this boy and wanted to see the boy more often she didn't want him to come to the hospital for that to happen. 

She wanted to adopt him but couldn't due to her financial situation. 

Nevertheless, she loved to see the boy's eyes light up whenever he saw her. Shuli thought of him as a cute puppy. One time Shuli and Rok Soo sneaked out to Rok Soo's old house from where he took some money and his cat. No one had taken over that house fortunately and it turned out that the cat used to steal food and then come back in order to survive.

Shuli promised the boy that she would take care of the cat until Rok Soo was adopted by someone. 

When Shuli found out the boy loved to read fantasy books, she bought some for him.

Rok Soo's recovery was going fine and Shuli too relaxed a little until.......

Shuli decided to check up on the boy at night, the day before he had a fever during his recovery period that too of 102 degrees.

But Shuli stopped in her tracks after entering the room when she heard the boy scream in his sleep. The screamed the words-

''STOP! Just stop. Please.''

The broken pleas for help made Shuli cry. Shuli had been pretty emotional ever since she was a child, but this was too much for her. She couldn't imagine what the boy must have gone through. She then dragged a chair next to the hospital bed and sat on it, to supervise over his health. 

Shuli obviously couldn't sleep due to worry. It was quite obvious in the morning light and when Rok Soo inquired about it, Shuli replied with-

''Its nothing''

Rok Soo only frowned in return. Like hell it was nothing! The eye bags are so damn visible not to mention the signs of crying, on her face.

Sigh

He sighed at her mother like doctor's behaviour. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a short chapter IK. But i am too demotivated these days to do anything i will still continue this fic tho.

Words- 6 2 2       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author out!