Discovery

Mannnnn, they really aren't gonna let us take a break are they?

Matoba, get back to work.

I know, I know! Let me atleast have a five minute break...

If you want it that badly, ask the boss.

You think I wanna die?!

Then stop complaining.

They were just a bunch of coal miners, who's only job was to come here and mine whatever inch of coal they could find.

An excruciating job that required them to use their pickaxes with all their might, the fact this followed up with dirtiness and unhealthy inhalation of dust didn't make things better.

What more could they do though? This was the best thing they could do as of now inorder to live.

Better to live now then die right?

Hey, did you hear the news today?

What is it?

Apparently, an elephant the size of a dinosaur was killed!

What, really?! Who did it? The army?

Over 900 animals fell prey to this elephant during it's rampage, and about 70 people lost theirs lives whilst observing it. These poor creatures had no idea that one day, an giant elephant would kill them mercilessly.

It stomped them, crushing their insides. Some even had their organs thrown out of theirs mouths, the crushing power this thing had was too strong. So strong that before the organs were crushed, the force of contact with the skin resulted in their organs flying out of their mouths and butts.

It's tusks pierced like a cleanly burnt knife through a wooden log. Anything unfortunate enough to get in their grasp was as good as dead, nothing escaped once caught. These tusks weighed more then the beasts it killed, and we're longer and almost as thick as the beasts that fell prey to them.

This wasn't an animal, it was a monster. It was a beast that could be compared to the prehistoric animals who roamed the Earth.

21.1 Tons.

That is the amount of food it devoured everyday, a feat that not even the hungriest devourers in the animal kingdom could compete against. It's diet was so large that even the diet of the strongest fighters didn't compare a dime against it. Worst, it was it's diet in a single day.

If this rampaging beast was left alone, it would devour 90 percent of the park it was kept in in about 2 years. This would result in the herbivores dying out in that natural ecosystem, resulting in all the carnivores dying out in the end.

No... It was a single man.

Impossible! A single man cannot defeat something like that!

That wasn't just any single man...

What do you mean?