The World's Strongest Teenager

Japan
Some random place
Nighttime
Narrators POV

Strydum, former captain of the US military, walked through a field of grass towards a specific location.

He was going to meet the boy of the strongest man in the entire world, ready to give the young man a report of what Yujiro is doing.

As a close friend of Yujiro, who almost met his end in the hands of that man, he usually hangs around with the man. He does show more understanding of the Worlds Strongest Beast, but there were time he didn't understand Yujiro's motives at all.

He is more on the side of the man's son rather then Yujiro himself, mainly because Yujiro's son is much more saner as compared to Yujiro.

Honestly speaking, he isn't a big fan of most of the things Yujiro does. Mainly his unnecessary ruthlessness and brutality to even his own sons.

He kills people for the fun and pleasure for it.

He makes them fall into despair by destroying their means to fight

He tortured people for his own amusement.

He even raped other woman just because he could.

Hell, he even raped men at some point.

All in all, Yujiro was a monster to the core. A Demon.

But, Strydum couldn't really do anything about it. To approach the Ogre, and have the guts to ask him to change, is like signing a death wish.

He was wearing his military uniform with the military beret, walking in the specific direction of the boy he was going to meet. He had to admit that the young boy worked too hard, to the point it was dangerous. However, he couldn't stop the boy from training as the boy has had one goal throughout his entire life.

Defeat Yujiro Hanma

It's impossible, Strydum is well aware of that.

To defeat the Ogre is but a mere fantasy dream, the man is far too powerful for any person on Earth to fight against.

Yet, this kid insisted.

Just a few days ago, the kid had defeated Biscuit Olivia in a fight of pure strength.

Biscuit Olivia is the strongest man on America, a bounty hunter that works for the government to capture threats that law enforcement can't deal with.

Biscuit Olivia once fought Yujiro Hanma back then, but was easily defeated by the man. He is a man that fights using pure, brute strength. One would mistaken him for an obese person if they don't pay attention to him. However, on closer inspection, one can easily see the layers of muscles not even a shotguns bullet can pierce through.

Strydum stopped, his gray, blue eyes dropped on the figure present in the middle of the field, the young man was seemingly focusing on something with a net.

Yoooo, Strydum-San. [???]

This is the son of the strongest creature on Earth.

He immediately noticed Strydum from a distance.

Under the moonlight, the boy who looked 18 stood with a net in hand. He has dark red hair and stands at 5'6 feet tall.

The Champion of the Underground arena, who's imagination knows no bounds and can even manifest into reality.

His only goal in the world is to be a little stronger then his Father, even if it's by a simple fraction.