The Demon Queen's Ascent

Underground Arena
Daytime
Tokyo City
Narrators POV

Yujiro Hanma was growing more excited over the course of time passing. Each passing second, his smile was growing wider and wider as hee witnessed this woman grow paler.

Payne, Strydum and Mitsunari had noticed something about their bodies...

Their fingers, their entire body, was shaking in fear. Their fingers were trembling, their bodies were getting colder.

The air seemed to be getting heavier as if boulders were being placed on their shoulders from above and crushing them.

The fight isn't over yet, Bastard. [Tanjiro]

Her nails had grown extremely sharp, they couldn't even be called nails anymore. They had become claws, sharper then any sword Yujiro had ever witnessed in his life before. It appeared as if they could easily slice through any sort of surface if they tried.

Her aura had completely dissapeared, it was as if Yujiro was looking at a plant Infront of him. A plant doesn't move, a plant doesn't have any organs nor presence for anyone to notice it, and this was the exact case. A plant is completely harmless, which is why a fighter would not feel someone similar to a plant creeping up on them.

Her body temperature had reached over 39° Celsius, and her heart beat was growing faster by the minute. The various marks on her head were growing larger, and even started glowing crimson red. They were shaped in an unusual pattern, as if the Sun itself had started to form on her head. A mark underneath her left chin, an mark on her left forehead and on her right forehead.

She could see the movement of the blood, breathing, muscular contraction and joint movements of his body. She could perceive all her surroundings in a slower state, and the world she had entered allowed her to evade and predict her opponents attacks.

It'll be fun to devour you. [Yujiro]

Yujiro jabbed his hands into a fist, ready to punch her again.

No technique.

No dirty tricks.

Just pure, brute strength.

He rushed forward with his punch, ready to pummel her once again.

Hanma Yujiro, you're a scum beyond redemption. [Tanjiro]

Yujiro punched the ground underneath him, expecting her to dodge and appear before him.

However, his fist only crashed against the ground. He looked up to see her standing there, not moving an inch.

Go on, hit me. I'm right here. [Tanjiro]

Yujiro launched another punch, a huge gust of wind flying around to create a mini cyclone.

She dissapeared and appeared to his right, her hands behind her back.

He lifted his right leg above his head, bringing it down with tremendous force where she had appeared.

BOOM!

His legs smashed the ground underneath, sending a dust form around the area.