16

Mama complimented me when I walked out of the makeup room. "Eri, you look so beautiful."

Dani teased me, "Yes, Tita. She looks like a person now. Yuki's fans will be jealous of her." Mama laughed, adding, "Yuki will be so stunned when he sees you."

Eleine asked, "Kuya Yuki's not even here. How can he see Ate?"

"I think a picture of her would make him blush," Dani joked.

I interrupted, "Let's all go. Claire will be mad if we're late."

Today is Claire's wedding, the first bride of the squad.

It was still 10 AM, and the wedding was scheduled to start at 2 PM in Tagaytay City.

I arrived home from the US two days ago, and Claire has already arranged for us to stay at the Manila Marriott Hotel, conveniently located in front of the airport, for pre-wedding photoshoots. The hotel is also convenient for Claire and Aaron's arriving relatives, who will also attend the wedding. Plus, it's easy to get to Tagaytay from there.

Our precious bride and the whole entourage have been set to leave the place in an hour.

We were all waiting in the lobby for the service. Dani kept on ranting about her hair because she did not like what the stylist fixed for her.

"Eri, come with me upstairs. I'll ask the stylist to fix this hair again." Dani protested.

"But the van is already here! I don't want to be left behind. Go alone if you want."

"Don't be a beech right now. Come with me, another van will come to fetch us. I'll tell the coordinator."

"I don't want to."

Dani pulled my hand and forced me to come with her. I looked back at Mama and Eleine, and they were signaling me to go with Dani and not worry.

"I want to pull all your hair, Dani," I said while we were in the elevator.

"Tell that to me again when we go down."

"I won't stop telling you that if we have problems later. If I'm forced to drive, I will definitely leave you."

"Dream on. You love me too much just to leave me here."

I rolled my eyes.

Dani did ask the stylist to fix part of her hairstyle that she was irritated by so much. It only took 15 minutes, and we returned to the lobby.

My blood started to boil when I saw no one left in the lobby. "I told you! They left us." I exclaimed.

Dani raised her eyebrow and sat on a nearby sofa, adjusting her gown for a good angle as she crossed her legs.

"I'm getting irritated. We've been left here, and you're still sitting comfortably? Do something!" I said.

"I wouldn't be sitting here comfortably if I hadn't called for service. Don't be such a beech. Get your ass here," Dani replied.

I glared at her and walked toward the sofa. Suddenly, I heard someone call my name.

"Erinne."

My heart skipped a beat as I recognized the voice. I was stoned to where I was standing on. I didn't want to turn my head because I might get disappointed, but my heart told me otherwise.

It was him, the one I had been yearning for all this time. I turned around, my eyes wide with surprise and disbelief. There he was, standing in front of me, looking more handsome than ever.