jealous?

(Welcome back guys and I WILL TRY to make it longer Anyway bye!)

Light pov
After I left lucas house I heared that alex bought a house for the whole squad (alex, levi, jaxx, sora, Charlie, Light, luca and candy)

so we all started packing, a week later alex told us who we were sharing a room with jaxx with sora alex with levi me and luca and last is candy with Charlie

We all started moving in but it took a while Because jaxx and sora would only make out instead of helping

But when we finally got all the way done, then I just sat on my bed watching my phone when I saw luca come in, he just said "im going to take a shower" I said "ok" so then he just took a shower but when he came out he didn't have a shirt on so I ofc was bright red.

And I guess he knew Because he kissed my forhead then sat on his bed still with no shirt, so I go over to and started kissing him. and he started kissing me back but we were interrupted by alex Because it was time for dinner.

Luca pov
We went down stairs and only saw levi, alex, Charlie and candy, light asked "where are sora and jaxx" turns out they were making out.

So we all just finished dinner and went to our rooms. So it was only me and luca. But not even a second later Charlie came in with something on her clothes. Then I hear alex scream and I see Charlie also with a knife.

light pov
I panic when I see Charlie, come in with a knife along with locking the door so I go to luca scared for mine and his life

luca see's im scared so he holds my hand then we hear Charlie say "be mine forever light!" I say no Because I liked luca but Charlie wouldn't give up, so she kept getting closer and closer so I scream for alex but instead of alex I hear the police but Before they got in Charlie said "I WONT LET YOU GO !" so then she.....stabed me.

(I hoped you liked this chapter of my story and the plot twist🤌)