Are you mad?

(hi so dont really mind the little chapter that was Before this one Please dont mind it Anyway lets get to the story)

Light pov
I wake up next to luca but I was suprised that he wasn't awake, Because he was always awake Before me, so I just went to the bathroom to look at my face.

But I only see a knife in front of me. I think for a little, but I just ignore it and just go straight to the mirror to look at my face. But I see in the corner of my eye the knife still sitting on the sink. I can't stop looking at it, untill I here luca come in.

Luca looks at me and wraps his arms around my waist. So I just keep looking at Myself while luca was laying his head on my shoulder, I stop looking at Myself so I can turn to luca, and I kiss him. He kissed me back, we have a moment.

Alex says they were going to the grocery store, but I didn't want to so luca said he could stay here with me.

I get bored so I sit next to luca on the couch. I get bored again so I decide to take a little nap on his shoulder. I wake up to the squad still not home, but luca is asleep still. So I get really, really bored so I walk out of the room to see all of the squads rooms a mess. Except for alex tho so I decide to clean all of there rooms.

Im really tired and I feel like im about to faint. So I slowly look for luca only to see him Making a sandwich, he asked "do you want one?" Because he knows O have a eating disorder.. But before I could answer I fall to the ground.

(hi im back and I hope tou liked the cliffhanger ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ♡ Anyway love yall and bye for now!)