Are you not ok?

(hello there the creator here I hope you like this part of the story but it may be too sad (╥﹏╥)

light pov
I know luca was upset about my arms, but I think alex was the most upset about my arms. She started to yell at me for it. She even slapped me for doing it.

But jaxx was so suprised that he fainted. When they are all asleep luca asked me "are you ok?" I knew he was worried but I just didn't answer. So when he finally went to be I did it again.. I knew he was going to be mad but it brings me so much joy....

Luca pov
Im worried about light, when I wake up I see light laying down on the bathroom floor, with even more cuts on his arms... I tried to talk to him about but he wouldn't talk to me. I try to ask alex to help me with it but he wouldn't talk to her to, but on top of that he wouldn't eat.

But today im trying to make his day better by taking him to the arcade, and I think he had fun today, he thanked me Before going into our room but Before he did I said "wait, let me check the bathroom" light looked at me suprised, and tried to stop me but I didn't let him.

I look in the bathroom to see bloody bandages. And a knife I take the knife, and give light a hug Before leaving. I look back to see his eyes tear up, so I give him Another hug and go to sit on the couch with jaxx and sora.

Light pov
I start crying for no reason, Probably Because I saw luca take the knife out of the bathroom but I don't know why im crying. I try to sleep but I can't without luca, so I go out of my room, and see jaxx, sora and luca. I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder, and go to sleep.

"Oh~ light give me a kiss" I see Charlie across from me in a room. And im so fucking scared, Charlie walks closer and closer. Then she grabs the back of my head with one hand and held a knife in the other. Then she pulls the knife to my neck and then I hear her said "be mine FOREVER"

Then I wake up hearing lucas voice, then he huged me. Im still confused and scared at the same time. And I think luca see's. So he picks me up and puts me in bed, then I hear him say "can I sleep with you tonight?" I say "ok" then he lays down next to me, and holds me in his arms.

(hello! I hoped you liked this chapter and the new one will be here in a little
♡⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺♡)