Are you ok?

(I hope yall liked the cliffhanger☆)

Luca pov
Charlie got arrested for the second time Because of stabbing light and almost killing candy, light has gotten better Because Charlie didn't stab him hard but candy might be in the hospital for a while so yea everything is NOT ok.

Alex just kinda turned Charlie and candys room into only candys room and Charlie got kicked off the the squad, so yea this day is just crap! I guess so alex took us to the mall to just have fun I guess? So its just me, alex, levi, jaxx and sora so we all get bored and we go to a restaurant.

(a few weeks later and still luca pov)

Light and candy got out of the hospital, so im happy tp have light back and we started dating so that happened yea. Anyway me and light get really closer but he still dreams about Charlie sometimes but other than that he's doing good but not for jaxx and sora.

Sora keeps acting like him and and jaxx are not a couple and they have fights time to time but they make up, alex and levi keep getting closer but they wont confirm that they like each other so yea.

Light pov
I've been doing better by the day but I still feel like she stays next to me all the time. Anyway me and luca got together a while ago.

Today he was going to take me to the beach, with the rest of the squad. But I dont feel like going so I tell luca and he says "its fine we'll only be there for a little bit" I say "ok" but when they leave I get bored.I grab a knife and think of Charlie. So since I was bored I think im going to-

Levi pov
So my skin looks like its burned even alex says "levi you look like a tomato-" Im annoyed. I hear luca say that we were going to leave soon, but I wished light was here but he was at the house alone.

When we got back we couldn't find light, but he was just in the bathroom so luca went to check on he but it took awhile, when he finally came back he wanted alex to see something, I was wondering what was happening so was jaxx and sora.

When luca finally let us in, we saw light with bloody sleeves. And cuts all over his arms, but the first thing that we said was jaxx fainting.

(hello I hoped you liked this sad chapter and now Im Making Another story called *jealously* so go check it out when its done ♡)