everyone will die at some point.

(this timeline is when jaxx and sora told luca and light what happened)

Light pov:
I honestly thought alex would have been on our side, but turns out she never believed me. And why would she hurt Levi! He did nothing wrong. But what did he do or say to get alex so angry?

Anyway im not fine I hate my life, my life is pointless, no one truly loves me, everyone hates me and-"Light!" I look around to see luca, trying to get me to snap out of it. I gave luca a quick hug, then I just when to sleep I was tired Anyway, so I fell asleep quickly.

??? Pov:
My plan is working so well! Soon everyone will die and the squad will just be people who either died or went crazy! My plan is flawless. Now that my sister is in jail, and that levi is Probably dead. I'll get luca all to Myself!

But I've got some people in my way that I need to get rid of. Like that green girl, what was her name jade? Yea she will be in the way. Along with jaxx, sora, luca and some other Random people, so they better watch they're back.

Jaxx pov:
I honestly think everyone is going crazy, I mean Charlie tried to kill everyone! And light.. Oh poor light, with all his problems. I think he'll go crazy to, but alex why would she hurt levi he did nothing wrong. Right?

I mean I dont know what he did, but.. I just dont know! I'll just go outside to get some air. (when he is outside) maybe something good will happen! And everything will be better right?

??? Pov:
After a long search, I finally found jaxx.. And hes alone! Makes my job easier. (aims a gun at him) I just have to get this right.. Right to the head. Bye bye jaxx.

(hello everyone! Its me and Can yall guess who the ??? Is? I'll reveal it in the next chapter but they're name was in the sexualitys and are they good or bad part so lets see who can get it right!)