Chapter 1

Hey its cxlliefxn 💕 this is an OLD FANFIC which means my other fics are actually good and this one isn't!! i'm posting this cuz of how bad it is lmaoooo 😭 also i ship male 3 x 8 and this fic is female 3 x male 8

Agent 8 POV

-

My name is Agent 8. I am 16 years old and recently moved to Inkopolis after a few people saved me from being killed by Tartar. One of them was this girl I can't get off my mind.

No one POV

-

"Ugly bitch!" shouted an inkling girl as she kicked me to the ground. "Octoling freak!"

Agent 8 POV

-

I am also an octoling, and not everyone accepts me for who I am. Everyday I get at least one rude remark from someone I don't even know!

No one POV

-

He went to the grocery store, and he went around getting his groceries. The octoling spotted a pink envelope on the floor, he picked it up and read what was on it (the envelope not the letter). "Love letter?" He put it in his pocket, hoping to find the owner. Agent 8 came back to his house a few hours later with the groceries. It was now nighttime. He sat down at his kitchen table to have dinner, completely forgetting to find the owner of that letter.

Agent 8 POV

-

I feel like someone's watching me...IS THAT SOMEONE'S SHADOW? IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MINE...

No one POV

-

"8 YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!" shouted an inkling girl, emerging from the shadows and hitting him with her hero shot. "A-Agent 3?"

Agent 3 POV

-

HE READ THAT LETTER!!! THAT NOSY BITCH!!!

Agent 8

-

I haven't seen her this angry since she got sanitized in the metro... "Wait, was that love letter yours?" I asked her. It sounds stupid, but I couldn't think of anything else I may have done. "YES IT IS!!!" she screamed. "GIVE IT BACK!!!"

Agent 3 POV

-

HE MUST KNOW THE TRUTH NOW!!! "AGENT 8, I-"

"3, I didn't read it." he told me. I gasped in surprise. "Y-You're lying!" I shouted. 8 shook his head. "I'm not."

Agent 8 POV

-

3 seems really protective of that letter...I felt really bad, so I gave her a hug.

No one POV

-

Agent 3 blushed hard, and grew annoyed. She shoved 8 away from her. "Don't touch me you idiot." she said. "You still took that letter home with you, so you were gonna read it anyway!"

"This is a big misunderstanding!"

"Oh REALLY? What's there to misunderstand? I think you're just lying!"

"3, i'm not! I picked it up and wanted to find the owner of it, but I forgot!"

"LIAR!!!" she slapped 8.

"Here...i'm really not lying though." said 8, handing her the letter back.

Agent 3 reluctantly took the letter. "Thanks...I guess." She left his house through the nearest window.

Agent 8 POV

-

"She really hates doors, doesn't she?" I sighed. I wonder who that love letter was for, but I doubt it was for me. Agent 3 is so beautiful and strong, but everything is a misunderstanding for us...