Chapter 2

The next day...

Agent 3 POV

-

That Grizzco shift was tiring, i'm gonna go grab a deep fried shwaffle and sit down for a while...

No one POV

-

3 ordered her favorite thing from the Crust Bucket, and sat down at the table closest to Inkopolis tower. When no one was looking, she began to happily eat her food.

Agent 8 POV

-

Is that...3? She looks so cute eating that..."

Agent 3 POV

-

CRAP, IS THAT AGENT 8? DID HE SEE ME EATING? WHY IS HE COMING THIS WAY?

Agent 8 sat down next to me, for some reason. "Hey, you looked like you really enjoyed that." he said, giving me a very handsome smile...It's stupid. "Why are you here?" I asked, making sure to look annoyed. That stupid octopus didn't get the hint though, because he was still smiling!

Agent 8 POV

-

"I saw you and wanted to say hi." I said. "I haven't seen you smile before, you have a really pretty smile."

No one POV

-

"D-DUMBASS!" shouted 3, punching 8 in the gut as she blushed. "I'm leaving!"

Agent 8 POV

-

There she goes again...but I saw her blushing, I think she likes me!

No one POV

-

As 8 began to leave too, an inkling girl with shorter hair punched him to the ground. "Hey freak! Agent 3 is never gonna like you, because inklings don't date monsters like you!" she laughed evilly.

Agent 8

-

Agent 4...Out of everyone who bullies me, she's the worst.

No one POV

-

"God, why don't you just give up already?"

"You're just a jerk, 4!"

"You should just kill yourself!"

Agent 8 POV

-

That...hurt. I couldn't help but cry and run away. "THAT'S RIGHT, RUN AWAY!" she cackled, her voice full of hatred.

No one POV

-

Agent 3 got home, and laid down on her bed. "I don't need a boyfriend, but...him." She decided to text 8.

3: hey

8: hi 3 <3

3: sorry for running away like that i guess

8: its ok!

3: thats good to hear

8: we need to talk next time

3: about what?

8: i'll tell you then

3: ok

She put down her phone, blushing a bit. "That's the 1st time I ever texted him, I hope he wasn't annoyed."

That evening...

Agent 3 POV

-

8 told me to meet him in the square, I guess he wants to talk about that thing. I just got there, so I need to look for him...is that agent 4?

No one POV

-

Agent 4 was beating up 8. "Useless agent, you won't even fight back!" she laughed.

"Octolings are so fucking weak!" said 4, giving 8 an evil smile.

"HEY! STOP THAT!"

"Agent 3? Don't tell me you're defending this freak!"

"HE'S NOT A FREAK, YOU WHORE!"

"Wow, 8, guess your precious 3 is a freak too."

"GO AWAY 4! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!" she kicked agent 4 so hard that she began to bleed.

"3, that was too violent!"

"I don't like what she was saying to you! Let's just get out of here, you're hurt and someone will probably find agent 4."

At agent 3's house...

"That was really sweet of you." said 8, causing 3 to blush. "Shut up, I just don't like rude people. It's not like I like you in that way!"

"Where did you get that conclusion from?" asked 8, smiling smugly.

"S-SHUT UP!"

"I saw you blushing earlier too."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!"

"It was cute."

"Don't make me make you sleep on the floor tonight! You're already gonna be on the couch!"

"Which reminds me, weren't we supposed to talk?"

"Y-yeah."

Agent 3 POV

-

Wait, w-what if this is a love confession??? What do I say? I want to hate him, but...

Agent 8 POV

-

Why is she so flustered all of a sudden?

No one's POV

-

"3, you already saw what I was going to talk about. You know, agent 4? Ever since we met, she has been mean to me everyday." said 8. "Just avoid her for now. I will tell Callie and Marie about her tomorrow." said 3.

Agent 3 POV

-

"You're cute when you aren't acting cold." said 8, giving me his smile again. I felt the heat from my blush. "S-stop saying those things!" I shouted. "You're such a tsundere!" he laughed. He's such a damnn tease! "I'm not!"

Agent 8 POV

-

I feel a bit bad for teasing her, but I can't help it! I'm now certain she likes me! Maybe her love letter was for me!"

No one POV

-

"I feel bad for you, so i'll let you sleep in my bed tonight. But that doesn't mean we're sleeping together! I will sleep on the couch!" said 3, blushing.

At 12am...

Agent 3 was getting herself a glass of water. She was extremely tired and wasn't thinking, so she went upstairs to her bed out of habit instead of going back on the couch...