Chapter 4 (finale)

YOU REACHED THE LAST CHAPTER 😋 COMMENT TO CLAIM UR FREE FINANCIAL COMPENSATION 🎊🎊🎊

No one POV

-

"AGENT 4, YOU BITCH!!!" shouted 3. "Once 8 comes, i'll sanitize him too and leave you 2 here to die!" laughed 4.

Meanwhile...

Agent 8 ran as fast as he could to Inkopolis square, and into the Deepsea metro. He hopped on the train and looked out the window until he saw the girls. The moment he saw them he pulled the emergency cord and jumped out. "AGENT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as he ran inside the lab.

"AGENT 8!!!!" 3 screamed back as 8 entered the room. "4, all you do is bully me, but if you're going to start torturing 3, THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!" The 2 got into a battle and fought right in front of agent 3. Agent 8 won and broke her out.

"You...Haven't...won...yet..." agent 4 shot 8 one last time, which knocked him onto the ground.

"8! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, 3."

He got up slowly, and took agent 3's hand. "I read your letter." he said. Agent 3 blushed and looked away.

After getting back to Inkopolis...

Agent 8 POV

-

This is the happiest day of my life. My future wife is standing right in front of me, and I can finally confess me feelings.

Agent 3 POV

-

He read it...Will he accept? I've been so cold towards him, there's no way he'd accept- "Agent 3." he suddenly said.

No one POV

-

"You're not only the strongest inkiling I know, but you're also very kind under your cold exterior." said 8. "I want a girl who isn't a stereotypical pretty girl, and you're beautiful in your own way."

"A-agent 8..." blushed 3 shyly.

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend."

Agent 8 kissed agent 3 under the moonlight.

The end