Chapter 3

WHAT MADE ME THINK POVS WERE A GOOD IDEA 😾😾😾 also I DO NOT TOLERATE AGENT 4 SLANDER???

The next morning...

Agent 3 POV

-

WHY AM I IN MY BED WHEN 8 IS SLEEPING HERE? Crap, I think I crawled in by mistake and now i'm...B-BLUSHING! NOW I'M IN 8'S A-ARMS...

Agent 8 POV

-

That was the best sleep I ever had! Wait a second..."Agent 3?" She shouted "STUPID IDIOT!" at me and threw me off the bed! Then she quickly offered her hand. "S-Sorry..." She's so cute!...Now she's hugging me?

Agent 3 POV

-

I need to tell this idiot how I feel! Get it together 3...I pushed 8 away after a minute and went downstairs. I could tell he loved that hug.

No one POV

-

Agent 3 and 8 were going to get food from the Crust Bucket again. "You know 3, the chicken vs egg splatfest is coming back! I heard the chicken won for some reason last time!" said 8. "You're such a dork." said 3 as she gave Sean a ticket.

After getting the food...

"This is like a date!" said 8. "N-no it's not!" blushed 3.

"Since some time has passed, who was that love letter for?"

"It's none of your business."

"Sorry, I just thought you would have given it to the guy by now."

"I j-just...haven't found the right time!"

"You should give it to him before it's too late."

"I g-guess so...I'll do it tonight!"

"Nice smile."

"H-Hey! Shut up!"

Meanwhile...

Agent 4 POV

-

I can't believe someone as strong as agent 3 would fall in love with agent 8! I need to seperate the 2 somehow...I have the perfect plan...

Later that evening...

No one POV

-

Agent 3 slid the love letter under 8's doorstep and quickly ran off. On her way back home, someone hit her in the head with a roller, and she passed out.

Meanwhile...

Agent 8's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey freakshow, if you wanna see your precious girlfriend again then you better come find me!"

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO."

"Oh nothing, except holding her hostage in the deepsea metro! You better try and fight me before she gets sanitized!" agent 4 cackled before hanging up.

Agent 8 POV

-

I have to get 3 back! I got into my agent outfit and was going to leave, but I found a letter at my doorstep. Wait a minute...Isn't this agent 3's?

Letter

-

To: agent 8

From: agent 3

I know i'm very mean all the time, and I often push you away, but it's because I don't know how to tell you. All my life, i've been cold, quiet and only known for being strong. But when I met you, I didn't know what to do or think because...

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

Agent 8 POV

-

The letter really was for me! But if I wanna live a happy life with my girlfriend, I have to save her!