Chapter 6

Cara's POV:

"What. the. Fuck. Was that?!" Mia screams at me.

"Ill tell you once you start driving" I say, which caused Mia to immediately reverse the car out of the parking lot and start driving.

"I was just talking to Alexa. After spending the night at her house, she was just really flirty. But, im not gay, and she seemed pretty mad about that. That kiss in the parking lot meant nothing, she was just being an asshole" I say, before turning my head and looking out the window.

"You rejected Alexa? Girl have you seen her abs? I have a boyfriend and even I would still date her." She states, as we make our journey back to my house.

"I know. But I don't like girls, I only like guys. Hell i'm like guy crazy" I say, feeling a little disgusted at my words, but I don't know why.

"Whatever you say Cara" Mia says, pulling into the driveway of my house. We grab our bags from the back, before carrying them into the house. We both stepped into the house, before being greeted by Ethan and Jacob.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" Jacob asks as he makes his way to Mia, giving her a sloppy kiss on the lips, which causes me to internally cringe.

"We just got back from the Girls Basketball game.  And guess what happened there" Mia says as we both walk toward Ethan and Jacob.

"What happened?" Ethan asks, taking a quick glance at me, before looking at Mia.

"Cara and Alexa Kissed" She says, dropping her cheer bag onto the couch and taking off her cheer shoes.

I watch as Jacob and Ethan both turn and look at me, which a confused but shocked look on their face.

"Wait, your gay?" Jacob asks while looking at me.

"What?! No, no im not gay. It was just a kiss, It meant nothing." I say, before walking away from the group and making my way upstairs to my bedroom.

I opened the door to my bedroom, walking into my closet snd picking out a pair of pajama shorts and an oversized tshirt. I then grabbed a towel from the closet, before making my way into the bathroom. I stripped down into nothing, before stepping into the shower and letting the heat take over me.

Im not gay. Ive never been attracted to a girl. Ive only ever been attracted to guys, I think. But with Alexa, its different. The way she looks into my eyes with that hint of lust in them, and that sexy smirk planted on her face all the time.

What?! Cara shutup. Your just talking crazy. I hope.

I let all the thoughts leave my mind as I stepped out of the shower. I quickly threw on the shorts and oversized tshirt, before brushing my hair and leaving the bathroom. I slowly made my way downstairs, seeing the same group that I left. Mia was sitting on the couch next to Jacob, while Ethan was sitting on a chair next to the couch.

"Im back" I announce, making my way into the kitchen.

"Hey. So we were thinking, if you guys just wanted to have a chill night. We can get food and snacks, and we can invite a few people. Just have fun you know?" Mia says, glancing at me in the kitchen.

"Sure, sounds great. Only a few people though" I reminded them. They all gave me a quick nod, before getting on their phones and texting people.

I grabbed out my phone, before placing an order for some pizza.

———————

Me and Mia were talking about cheer, before we heard the door slowly opening. We all looked at the door, as a group of people walked in.

There was Noah and Elijah, who were jacob's friends from the football team. Then there was a few girls from the cheer team, which I expected Mia texted. And then there was..Alexa? What is she doing here?

I watched as she walked into the house, and her eyes immediately landing on mine. A huge smirk planted on her face the second she landed eyes on me, causing me too look away from her.

"Anyone want drinks?" I asked, making my way to the fridge in the kitchen, grabbing out a few drinks. I handed them to the teens, who mumbled a small thank you.

"Hey, we should play spin the bottle!" Mia said. Everyone made their way into the living room, as we all say in a circle.

"Ill go first" Ethan said, taking the bottle and spinning it. After a few seconds, the bottle slowed down, and landed on Ashley from cheer.

Ethan leaned in and placed a quick peck on Ashleys lips, before pulling away, almost as if they never kissed.

"Alright, well that was weird. Ill go next" Noah says, before spinning the bottle. After a brief moment, the bottle landed on Alexa.

I glared at Alexa, giving her a look. She smirked at me, before kissing Noah. His lips moved roughly against hers, as she let his tongue glide into his mouth.

The angered boiled inside me, as I felt the rage take over my whole body. I watched as she slowly pulled away, as she gave me a wink that made me melt. Noah went back to his seat, as Alexa was still staring at me.

"I have to use the bathroom." I say, grabbing my beer and getting up from the ground, making my way upstairs. I ran up to my bedroom, before shutting the door and sliding down it.

Why did that kiss make me feel so jealous? It was just a kiss, It doesn't even mean anything. So why do I care? Why did I get so angry when they kissed? Ugh, I need to get Alexa out of my head.

And then there was a knock on my door. I got up, backing up before slowly opening the door.

"Alexa, what are you doing here?" I ask, letting her into my room.

Let be honest, I cant resist her.

"Are you okay?" She asks, looking into my eyes with a concerned look.

"Im fine." I say, thats when I take in her whole appearance. She was wearing black basketball shorts and a black tshirt with her airforces. Her usual chain was dangling on her neck, and a few silver rings on her hands. Since she was taller than me, I had to look up at her. Her hair was flowing freely down her shoulders, and her hazel eyes looked directly into mine.

"Checking me out again?" She asks, another one of her sexy smirks planted on her face. I just stare into her eyes. My room was dimly lit, but I could still see the lust in her eyes as she pulls me in by my waist.

"I don't know what your doing to me" I say, slowly leaning my face closer to hers. "But something about you is just so irresistible" I say, before looking at her lips for s split second. She glances down to my lips. Without thinking, I grab her chain and crash her lips onto mine. I feel as her grip tightens around my waist, as the warm butterflies swarm in my stomach.

I slowly push her back, making her trip and land onto my bed. I straddle her waist, as she connected her lips to my neck. She bit down on my neck, causing me to let out a low moan, before her flat tongue ran over the mark, soothing it.

I tugged at her shirt, signaling for her to take it off. She quickly threw off her shirt, revealing her lacy black bra underneath. Her breasts looked so baked in the dim light, making them look amazing.

She then took my shirt off of me, throwing it across the room. Her eyes traveled down my chest, before coming back up to my eyes.

Her eyes looked into mine, making me melt once again. I grinded my hips on hers, causing her to let out a low groan. I did it again, as her grip around my waist tightened.

"Cara" She breathed out

"Yes?" I responded, looking into her eyes once more.

"On the bed. Now" She demanded, before pushing me onto the bed.

A/N: I hope you liked this one! My next update will be out by Tuesday:)