Chapter 15

Narrator's POV:

Warning: Sexual Content

Cara pushed Alexa's body down to the bed, as she climbed on the girl's stomach. Alexa's hands were secured onto her waist. Cara leaned down and connected ther lips, the kiss was sensual. Her mouth moved teasingly along the older girl's lips.

Cara pinned the girl's arms over her head securely. She thrusted her hips forward earning a deep moan from Alexa.

Alexa's core clenched in anticipation. Cara's mouthed moved down to Alexa's breast. She kneaded her breasts and licked up her neck to nibble on her earlobe before turning to connect their mouths. She moaned as Alexa invaded her mouth with an insistent tongue, coaxing her own into a passionate dance.

Alexa loved being kissed like she was being claimed.

Cara's fingers tickled down Alexa's stomach to travel even lower. She pressed her hand to Alexa's wet core. Feeling how wet she was because of her gave her a new sense of power. She wanted to see the girl's body reach a climax because of her touch.

She started kissing down her body again, while still stroking her slit through her panties.

Alexa felt a desire shoot through her veins and settle in her core. She shuddered slightly. Alexa moaned left her throat freely. Cara's hands pushed the girl's underwear aside and entered the girl's drenched folds and outlining them with her fingers. The heat rose in Alexa's stomach, it was too much to handle.

"Cara.. please " Alexa said in a low voice.
Cara slipped one finger near her entrance teasing it with the tip of her finger.

"please.. What?" she smirked.

"please... ugh just.. fu- fuck me" Alexa bucked her hips forward, desperate for some friction.

Cara dipped a finger inside her and Alexa's back arched Instantly. She built a rhythm and pressed another finger inside her, using her thumb to caress her clit. She went faster, Alexa's muscles tightened about the girl's finger. Cara smirked, an image came to her head which she desperately wanted to act out. Cara dragged her fingers out of the girl, leaving Alexa's core throbbing from the lack of contact.

"What the-'

"Shut up" Cara demanded, her hands reached down to the girls hips and in one swift move - surprisingly- flipped Alexa onto her stomach.

Cara climbed onto the girl's back. Her lips crashed down on the nape of Alexa's neck. Alexa groaned in pleasure when Cara's front grinded against her ass. Cara's nails dragged down Alexa's back, she hissed in pain but it was turning her on even more. Alexa buried her moans into a pillow, she was frustrated and desperate to have her rise.

Cara was absolutely driving her crazy when she took control like this. She felt her hot desire spreading from her center with every forceful movement.

Cara moved her mouth from the girl's neck and left sloppy wet kisses that burned -from the deep scratches-, down the girl's spine.

Cara ducked her head behind Alexa's ass, her head settled between her thighs, And brushed her long tongue against Alexa's swollen clit. She continued down her slit, dipping between her velvety and teasing her entrance before repeating the motion.

Her tongue pressed even harder into her entrance and toyed with the bundle of nerves. Alexa moaned above her, feeling a tingle in her stomach. A warm glow spread across her body feeling Cara tongue enter her.

Alexa groaned into her center as she felt more silky wetness meet her lips. She poked her tongue. Cara licked the sensitive skin
tentatively, her tongue flicked over the girl's clit.

Cara's hands reached to the girl's center, running between her folds before she started rubbing in large circles over her stiff clit.

Alexa couldn't hold back a loud moan as a wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Cara's fingers stroked Alexa's heated flesh with the perfect amount of pressure. Alexa didn't expect Cara's roaming tongue to make her so hot but everytime she breathed too hard, Cara pressed her tongue harder to her center. With Cara rubbing through her nerves, and thumb circling her oversensitive clit, Alexa felt her climax quickly approaching.

Cara felt Alexa's breathing becoming heavy, Alexa's swollen sex gushed with wetness in her mouth. Alexa's trembled under her touch, Cara slowed her down movements, she was satasified with her dominance she never knew she had.

Unfortunately that dominance didn't last long when Alexa got up, the girl's dark eyes pierced through her own. Cara and Alexa's heavy breathing become normal again. Alexa's eyes glistened with lust, her shaky lips pulled into a smirk.
Cara gulped as she noticed a change in expression on Alexa's face. The girl looked almost devilish, Alexa leaped forward, she landed on Cara's waist.

She cupped Cara's face and brought her body neck up to meet hers. Their lips moved together slowly, each second that passed teased them both.

Alexa's tongue slipped into the girl's mouth and danced with hers. Alexa's hand trailed up the younger girl's back and gripped onto her hair.

She tugged Cara's hair back harshly, the younger girl hissed in pain. Cara's neck was now tilted back, Alexa detached their lips and let her tongue lick from the younger girl's collar bone, up to her chin. Cara shuddered in pleasure, her hands held onto Alexa's waist desperately. The pain from Alexa's grip was masked when Alexa rolled her hips against Cara's front. Cara moaned loudly when Alexa's teeth sunk into the flesh below her ear. She panted for breath, white heat exploded in her stomach. If she never had a proper orgasm before this night, well she did now.

Alexa's mouth pulled away from the girl's pulse point and whispered in her ear.

"I'm gonna make you forget your name"

A/N: Anyways, I hope you guys also like this one. Not much to say here..uhh, 😍😍