The Knightbus And Welcome Back To Hogwarts

As the summer vacation came to an end, Seth, Hermione, and Harry were a bit sad about it, since they were gonna miss spending time at the Burrow with the Weasley family. However, amidst these last days, an unexpected incident had occurred. On one of those days, Seth had taken Hermione into his suitcase, giving her a tour inside. While Seth had busied himself with his pets, Mischief, Shadow, and Twig, Hermione had stumbled upon a hidden photograph of Arielle Diggory. The sight of that photo shattered her heart, leaving her in a state of numbness.

The evening that day, Seth had noticed something amiss with Hermione. He sensed her distress, but when he asked about it, she brushed it off, attributing it to exhaustion. Deep down, Hermione knew that to unravel the mystery surrounding Arielle, she would need answers from the only person who held them – Orion.

Bu overall, everyone was buzzing with excitement about returning to Hogwarts, except for Seth, who harbored a sense of foreboding about the upcoming year.

On their final night together, Mrs. Weasley prepared a lavish dinner, filling their plates with a delightful assortment of meats, fruits, vegetables, and freshly baked cakes. As a grand finale, she presented a tantalizing treacle pudding that left everyone's mouths watering.

Then, they gathered in the garden, where Fred and George unleashed their Filibuster fireworks, painting the sky with a dazzling array of colors, shapes, and sizes for nearly half an hour. As the grand display concluded, they were gently ushered to bed, each sipping a comforting mug of hot chocolate.

The following morning, Seth awoke to the sound of Mrs. Weasley's urgent call for everyone to rise and hurry to catch the train. However, he knew he wouldn't be boarding the Hogwarts Express, as he had other plans. Seth intended to take the Knightbus to reach Hogwarts, following an invitation from Newt, who expressed his desire to visit the school together. Seth had made sure to inform his friends about this decision, though Hermione seemed less than thrilled, though she concealed her feelings well.

After everyone had awakened, they gathered for breakfast while Seth efficiently packed his suitcase. Once he had neatly organized all his belongings, he brought them downstairs, bid farewell to everyone, expressed his gratitude to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley for their hospitality, and made his way to the fireplace with his luggage in tow. With Mrs. Weasley's permission, he scooped up some Floo powder from a nearby flower pot and said,

"The Scamander's home!"

Green fire consumed him as he arrived at his home's fireplace.

"Grandma, Grandpa, I'm back!" He exclaimed, as he then was greeted by his grandfather's beaming smile in the living room.

"Seth, you're home." Newt warmly greeted, approaching his grandson and embracing him tightly. "I've missed you terribly, kiddo."

"I missed you too, grandpa." Seth said.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" Newt asked as he released his grip.

"No, I'm quite hungry, actually." Seth replied with a grin.

"You're right on time; your grandmother has prepared a delightful breakfast." Newt remarked. "Now, come along."

Newt assisted Seth in bringing his belongings to the living room before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. There, Seth was welcomed with a warm hug from Tina.

While they were enjoying their breakfast and Seth enthusiastically shared his experiences at the Weasley's, Newt suddenly uttered something that took Seth by surprise.

"You know kiddo, that day at Diagon Alley, your friend Hermione Granger was speaking quite fondly of you." Newt said with a playful grin, nearly causing Seth to spit out his coffee.